Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

How many Smite players are there?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » How many Smite players are there? 9 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Fat2Mad » February 18, 2013 7:04am | Report
It occurs to me that I seem to play quite often with the same set of players over the last few days.

My question is know: Is there any resource that illustrates the number of Smite players segmented based on the preferred server location? Are there any numbers yet of how many people are playing smite in the open beta?

Fat2Mad

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Animusliberus » February 18, 2013 7:58am | Report
well most likely you'll play people from your same skill level and being that you finish with a set of people around the same time/queue again at the same time, it's very likely to face them again in a next match

and for the amount of players, there is no number but there was a number for the amount of accounts
yet I can't seem to find it anymore ^^"
if you need anything just PM or ask me when I'm streaming here

Animusliberus
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (93)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dragonblaze » February 18, 2013 8:10am | Report
it's over 9000 :p
well to be a bit more serious the numbers have gone over 1000000 from registered accounts or they're very close to it.
If I helped you or you liked me, you can always pree the +Rep button :D That helps me a lot!
IGN: Dragonblaze
Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions, also checking out my guide(s) would be awesome :D

Dragonblaze

Prominent (33)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mowen » February 18, 2013 6:33pm | Report
As Animus said there is a matchmaking system that tries to match you with / against people of similar level / skill, and I think the same number of premade players. When you queue immediately after the game ends you're pretty likely to be put with the same people.

Mowen
<Production Coordinator>

Distinguished (57)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Avador » February 19, 2013 9:22am | Report
A couple of weeks ago Hirez(Smitegame more precisly) posted a picture on their facebook page of freya (I think?) with the number: ''1000000'' written across it due to their celebration of 1000000 members in smite. so there u go, over 1000000
Sry for The typos, but I'm ón forum from a phone with Danish auto-spelling

Avador

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sycthrex » February 19, 2013 9:44am | Report
Over 9000?

Sorry, Just had to
Xbalanque Newbie Guide

Feel i helped? remember to +rep

Sycthrex

Notable (3)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bunnybust2 » September 21, 2013 1:40am | Report
ITS OVER 9000!!!!1

Bunnybust2

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » September 21, 2013 4:16am | Report
Bunnybust2 wrote:

ITS OVER 9000!!!!1

Bad necromancer. Bad. Jk but please look at the date of the last post before you comment on it. If you still want to comment because you can add to it of it is still an active probleme then say in your post why. But please don't comment on a very old post without adding something.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » September 22, 2013 6:43pm | Report
I think theres only 20 people in the game. But if we're lucky maybe 22! :O
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }