Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

How many matches do you need to win (or lose) to get 5500 favor with 100% goodwill?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » How many matches do you need to win (or lose) to get 5500 favor with 100% goodwill? 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by dynoSquid » July 16, 2013 12:42pm | Report
Yeah, the title says it all. I'm really impatient when it comes in earning favor. I heard that you can get 5500 favor just by winning 6 matches with 100% goodwill? Is that true?
LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET'S PLAY!

dynoSquid

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kintastic » July 16, 2013 1:30pm | Report
Not true. You may be able to get 900 favor in 6 matches, at most, if you do all matches with first win of the day bonus (conquest, assault, joust, domination, MOTD, ranked). After that it's anywhere from 25 to 50 favor a match on average with 100% goodwill.

Kintastic

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » July 16, 2013 4:23pm | Report
Well, if you don't level up at all, you could reach above 500 (not including ranked) with full goodwill and if you win all of them. Other than that, the longer the game, the more favor you will earn. Approximately, you will gain around 800 after winning all of the games (around 3-4hours. BUT, if you are in low level, you will level up quickly by around only 1 game to level up to level 2. Each time you level up, you earn 500 favor which will make you go to the 5500 pretty quickly

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Piederman » July 16, 2013 6:26pm | Report
Kintastic wrote:

Not true. You may be able to get 900 favor in 6 matches, at most, if you do all matches with first win of the day bonus (conquest, assault, joust, domination, MOTD, ranked). After that it's anywhere from 25 to 50 favor a match on average with 100% goodwill.

You forgot Arena.

Piederman

Prominent (39)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kintastic » July 17, 2013 7:24am | Report
Piederman wrote:

You forgot Arena.

I did forget Arena, so that's 7 matches you are able to get first win of the day bonus for.

Kintastic

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Piederman » July 17, 2013 9:05am | Report
Kintastic wrote:

I did forget Arena, so that's 7 matches you are able to get first win of the day bonus for.

I just read the patch notes as of 17th July, where they've added a new casual game called "Joust (3V3)", making it a total of 8 first win of the day bonuses, or 9 if you queues up as a clan for ranked. :p

Piederman

Prominent (39)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }