Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Hi-Rez Needs to Remodel Hun Batz Shaolin Monk-ey Skin

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Hi-Rez Needs to Remodel Hun Batz Shaolin Monk-ey Skin 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » September 8, 2013 11:32pm | Report
Hi-Rez really needs to Remodel the Shaolin Monk-ey skin for Hun Batz as it is actually the old Sun Wukong.

For those who don't know, Hun Batz was actually a god named "Sun Wukong" and his appearance was different.

The Shaolin Monk-ey skin was the old Sun Wukong's skin which Hi-Rez for some reason kept as Hun Batz skin.

Sun Wukong has been remade completely and is coming back in a future update.

I hate the Shaolin Monkey skin because it is not ****ing Hun Batz!!!
I avoid this skin most of the time simply because when I pick it I am reminded that its actually the old Sun Wukong and even though it says the name Hun Batz we all know its actually the old Sun Wukong.

I get that people want to remember him and all that but guys come on, its ****ing Sun Wukongs skin on Hun Batz!

Hi-Rez needs to realize this and fix it now. You can't have a god named Hun Batz and have a old Sun Wukong skin still attached to the god that replaced the old Sun Wukong.

It its not Sun Wukong no more, the old Sun Wukong is gone, Hi-Rez we must let the past go and accept this god as Hun Batz now.

I ask you please remodel the skin to make it look like Hun Batz because we all know its still Sun Wukong!

What do you guys think. I think Sun Wukong should not be attached to Hun Batz any longer, its time for him to be gone as the new Sun Wukong will be back in his true form.

ICEN

Prominent (41)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }