Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Help please

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Help please 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by paperfire » August 11, 2013 5:15am | Report
So my issue is whenever im in a smite game i occasionally freeze and it says my display driver has stopped working but has successfully recovered but the game remains frozen. I have to restart the game whenever this happens. Does anyone know how to fix this? My model is : HP ENVY 17 Notebook PC
My display driver is Intel(R)HD Graphics 4600. Please help me with this.

paperfire

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Karmashock » August 11, 2013 5:38am | Report
update your drivers... are you using goofy drivers or anything that tweaks your drivers in various ways?

I've had this issue on a couple machines before with different games. Typically its a bad driver.

Occasionally the card itself is bad. I popped my machine open once after getting this error and took my graphics card out... damn memory chip fell OFF the card. It was apparently on by a thread. Sadly that meant it was time to replace the card QQ. But as I said, its typically a bad driver.

try to get new drivers here:
http://www.intel.com/p/en_US/support/highlights/graphics/4cp-hd4600gfx

Best of luck.

Karmashock

Remarkable (5)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }