Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Help me decide who's VP I should buy.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Help me decide who's VP I should buy. 9 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Reverend Belial » October 20, 2014 12:05pm | Report
I already have VPs for Chaac, Anubis, and Bakasura. I'm maybe thinking of getting either Bacchus's or Zhong Kui's (because I'm insane and like to play Zhong Kui). I definitely do not want Guan Yu's (I think he sounds too much like the default announcer, which is unfortunate because he's my favorite warrior for some reason). I can't decide because I play almost every god and most of the VPs are pretty well done.
Chaac and Ah baby! Chaac and Ah...

Reverend Belial

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » October 20, 2014 12:15pm | Report
Preliminary question: Do you own any exceptional/unique skins that a voice pack would provide a unique change for? (E.g. vamana's li'l mana, poseidon's poolseidon, etc)
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » October 20, 2014 1:10pm | Report
These are the reasons why I buy voice packs:

1. I play the god a lot.
2. It sounds good.
3. Special VP with skin.

Like I have Scylla I probably play her once a week which is not that much. I bought Kali and Ra mainly because I play them regularly and I am pretty good with them (I don't like their VP's as much), I bought old Ao Kuang's because of how it sounded and new Kuku's because I played him a lot (pre-nerf) his new VP is so ***.

I have Agni (1,2), Geb (2), Kali (1), Kukulkan (1), Loki (1,2), Mercury (2), Nemesis (2,3), Ra (1), and Scylla (2) VPs. And by a lot I mean like over rank 5 at the very least.

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Reverend Belial » October 20, 2014 2:04pm | Report
Raventhor wrote:

Preliminary question: Do you own any exceptional/unique skins that a voice pack would provide a unique change for? (E.g. vamana's li'l mana, poseidon's poolseidon, etc)

I do not
Chaac and Ah baby! Chaac and Ah...

Reverend Belial

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » October 20, 2014 2:27pm | Report
Zhong is actually one of the strongest solo's..

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » October 20, 2014 2:47pm | Report
Out of those two, I'd personally go for Bacchus. I have the Zhong vp, and it's a decent one. I don't particularly enjoy playing him much, but when I roll him in Assault, at least I have that, I suppose.

As far as all vps, personally, I think my favorite is Hel's vp just because her light side VGS commands always make me laugh, especially the way she says "Curses!".

Isis' is also fun, especially with her Scarlet Coven skin.

Cupid's is annoying, but hilarious because of how annoying it is.

Scylla's is pretty great, but like Green said, I don't play her much, even though I bought it.

I also really like Athena's VP because it sounds good, and it's pretty funny at times.

There are plenty more, but these ones are the ones I personally like. I would just go with a combination of the first two points on Green's post. One that you like on a god that you enjoy playing.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Romanians » October 21, 2014 3:58am | Report
SoapSuds wrote:

Isis' is also fun, especially with her Scarlet Coven skin.

Best VEW in my opinion! Not to mention the VER.

SoapSuds wrote:

I also really like Athena's VP because it sounds good, and it's pretty funny at times.

That VDM in Arena is so funny.

Get Zhong's if you like him that much, his VP is pretty cool.

Romanians

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » October 21, 2014 4:15am | Report
Hel vp = Buy 1, get 1 free!
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » October 21, 2014 8:03am | Report
Favorite VP would be Zeus:

-"Fates be with you!" (VVGL)
-"Enjoy Yourselves!" (VVGF)
-"Blast it all!" (VVGS)
-"YYYEEESSSS!!!" (VEW)
-"CHAMPION!" (VEA) (I enjoy spamming this a lot)
-"I AM Zeus!" (VEG) (I'd usually go VVGH and follow up with this. Hi. I am Zeus!)
-"You're electric!" (VER)

As for VPs, i recommend getting VPs for gods that have been recently updated. They're usually complete and well-made.

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }