Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Guide making

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Guide making 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by nking4 » February 3, 2013 9:36am | Report
Sorry in advance if this is the wrong section but im wondering how people add pictures of the skills and items into a chapter of their guide. Some info on how to do this would be great! thanks

nking4

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dragonblaze » February 3, 2013 10:19am | Report
nking4 wrote:

Sorry in advance if this is the wrong section but im wondering how people add pictures of the skills and items into a chapter of their guide. Some info on how to do this would be great! thanks

Everything is right here: http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/making-a-guide-101506
good luck bro.
If I helped you or you liked me, you can always pree the +Rep button :D That helps me a lot!
IGN: Dragonblaze
Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions, also checking out my guide(s) would be awesome :D

Dragonblaze

Prominent (33)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by nking4 » February 3, 2013 10:47am | Report
You my friend are a saint! Thank you sooooo much =)

nking4

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dragonblaze » February 3, 2013 11:54am | Report
nking4 wrote:

You my friend are a saint! Thank you sooooo much =)

I like to help :)
If I helped you or you liked me, you can always pree the +Rep button :D That helps me a lot!
IGN: Dragonblaze
Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions, also checking out my guide(s) would be awesome :D

Dragonblaze

Prominent (33)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }