Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Gold per second

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Gold per second 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Wheatlay » March 4, 2013 1:33pm | Report
Does anyone else feel like the decreased gold per second makes this game very boring? It really isnt fun only having 3 items at level 17 with 5 or 6 kills. This makes item builds much less relevant as most of my games since the patch have ended before anyone had more than 4 items. I have basically stopped playing since this change. Thoughts

Wheatlay

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » March 4, 2013 4:10pm | Report
I agree completely. Early game is just so... slow, because of the gold spool. I haven't been able to get to my sixth item in any game after the last patch, even with all towers gone. I like the idea of the towers giving a gold bonus, but even still it doesn't work well with such a low gold spool.

In my opinion, if they kept the gold bonus from towers and brought back the 3 gold/sec spool, then people who are fed will really get the benefit as well as actually being able to complete their builds. It would give them extra gold to say... buy a Elixir of Power? Those are always nice.

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }