Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Getting our and into a god.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Getting our and into a god. 8 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » November 18, 2013 4:11am | Report
Have you ever (Especially for those with the god packs) fail at a god you used to be good at BEFORE but after a long time when you play them again you just suck at him? Like you get surprised by it. I remembered I raged a bit about bacchus, I was good at him before but before that rage I didn't play him for weeks. Now that I've started to play him again I realized... I just needed to practice again xD. And Now I'm back to how I used to play him before.
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » November 18, 2013 5:31am | Report
Apollo. Used to be my favorite, still pretty much is, but I stopped playing him extensively for a bit. Tried going back to him a few weeks ago, and got wrecked over and over and over again. Sadly, it was after I bought the gold skin for him too. Haven't played him much even since considering I mostly play Assault now, but I have gotten to where when I get him in Assault, I'm starting to do better with him again.

Also with Anhur. He was the first god I ever liked enough to play a ton with, but again, I stopped playing him for a long time. Got him as a pick yesterday in an Assault match and got completely stomped on. Damn shame. I need to work with him some more again.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sasquatch180 » November 18, 2013 5:51am | Report
For reference this is before I bought the God Pack.

I used to be so good with Cupid, always landed his nuke, rarely wasted his ult, was just a general nusiance to the enemy team. But after a while I stopped playing him, and when I tried again I just did not do well with him anymore.

Sasquatch180

Memorable (12)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by noctuum » November 18, 2013 12:47pm | Report
I used to be great with xbalanque, would always go positive, sometimes hypercarry, and played pretty much exclusively xbal. I stopped though, for like 2 months, and recently I have been practicing again but just can't seem to perform with him how I used to.
Exclamatory! I'm so Adjective I Verb Nouns Adverbly.

IGN: BonyCrow
Add Me.

noctuum

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Romanians » November 18, 2013 12:50pm | Report
Yeah, happened to me with Anubis.I played him quite a lot in my leveling up days and when I got him after two months in assault I was missing most of my Mummify.

Romanians

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » November 18, 2013 1:04pm | Report
i used to play a ton of zeus then i didn't play him for a while and then i sucked with him and now im good with him again. weird
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » November 18, 2013 1:21pm | Report
Guan Yu. I used to play him a lot before the rework, and a few days after it. But then I stopped to play him. A few days ago, I decided to play him again. I was so bad, that I may never touch Guan Yu ever again.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Silv3rX » November 18, 2013 1:25pm | Report
Anubis, Agni, Zeus. I played alot of mages back in the days, but now I tend to suck at them quite a lot actually.
The Moba King

Silv3rX
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (53)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }