Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Funniest server lag moments.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Funniest server lag moments. 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » December 9, 2013 6:04pm | Report
That's when EVERYONE starts lagging at the same time. The times where you try to do something it lag messes it up.

For me it's Athena. I was stuck in ult pose then when I canceled it I jumped up but my ult didn't went off. Everyone saw me floating in the air and I wasn't at the ground.
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Shavul » December 9, 2013 7:12pm | Report
I had a game in that MOTD that's full of Ymirs and Ne Zha's in assault. Both the teams were lagging and no one could see ****. You know, the kind of lag where you suddenly realize you are hugging their tower.

So all you could see where ne zhas ulting everywhere, Ymir's frost breath all over the place, people walking towards the walls, all crazy ****.

I ended up going something like 6-1. We were better lagfighterst than them. Such a fun match. A long one too, since no team wanted to surrender waiting for the other team to give up because the lag.

Shavul

Remarkable (7)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ghraf » December 9, 2013 7:19pm | Report
Multiple Arena matches completely and totally FUBAR'd because of insane lag while I was in TS with my party. The minions were the only thing that seemed able to move around correctly and fight or do damage, and for some reason they'd randomly take off to weird places on the map, like turning around and running through their own fountain or trying to climb out of the side of the arena. No one could use any skills or basic attacks, just wander around the map and emote at each other.

Ghraf

Memorable (13)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Lilswine » December 10, 2013 5:26am | Report
I was in an arena last night where everyone in the Arena got random lag. You know it's bad when Arena's take 26+ minutes!

Lilswine

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sirsir94 » December 10, 2013 8:09am | Report
I was in an arena match, and then the lag started we were down to 15ish tickets, almost 100 below them. We won, because we hugged our portal and I got, like, 4 kills. I have no idea how.
PENTAS: Loki
Quadras: Cupid, Artemis, Loki, Ah Muzen Cab

Sirsir94

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Thiel » December 10, 2013 8:10am | Report
9 tower deaths after a server lag. Everyone but one jungler just ran into the opposing tower. 8')
That's just my 2 cents.

Oy! Give me some privacy.

Thiel

Memorable (12)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }