Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

FOR HOW LONG MATCHES ARE GONNA BE RUINED ????

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » FOR HOW LONG MATCHES ARE GONNA BE RUINED ???? 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by nightmare1985 » December 12, 2012 6:22am | Report
Here I am again with the latest very bad experience and some questions specially for Hi Rez
For how long are you gonna tolerate unskilled, feeders, noobs, and trolls ??? FOR HOW LONG? PROBABLY UNTILL THEY DROVE ME TO MADNESS AND I GET SENT TO A NUT HOUSE...

Yes I am raging again and I have every right to rage ... I ruined my ranking stat in a severall matches thanks to the kind of players I mentioned.
and last 4-5 matches (which I lost btw) were going atthe same route early game good- mid game good-team fight bad - late game terrible - and loss...
At the end I have more deaths than in early/mid game cumulative.

HI REZ I ask you .no no no I BEG YOU deal with these kind of players before I loose all my nerves and sanity because I cant stand them no more - they are making me mad. I would suggest some more drastic bans for start so they get a little wisdom in their skulls. These are my sugestions:
1-2 reports - 3- 6 hours ban (afk, desertion, or harrasment)
entire team report - 1-2 days of ban (usually for afk or feeding)
entire team + enemy team report (3-4 days of ban)
and if he continue to pile up bans then they should be greater.
It would be good also to put up some form that players can fill after the match and share their impresions and stuff.
And that will get those kind of players either to think about twice - do they have a brain dammage or they are just idiots or mean people who only enjoy trolling and ruining someone's match. The ones who read this belive me : NOthing hurts more when you say : they are falling now we have them and than you see and realize that you got idiot in your team and 1-2 overfed gods who will overturn team fight... that's wht happened to me multiple times and Im full of it !!!
Anyway I wish all of you good gaming and hope that HI REz will hear my beggings cuz I said an entire truth.

nightmare1985

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Animusliberus » December 12, 2012 6:36am | Report
and for how long are we going to have to hear your rage?

unskilled, feeders, noobs, and trolls players as you put it are mostly under 2000 elo
get better carry your team and get over 2000 and your rid of them

and for your gameplay sugestions go to the official hirez forums.
if you need anything just PM or ask me when I'm streaming here

Animusliberus
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (93)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SmellyHarry » December 12, 2012 8:49am | Report
As much I personally love your babble, I feel like you should understand this is a fan forum that HiRez might not frequent often.

If you want HiRez to read your posts, try posting here: http://forum.hirezstudios.com/phpbb/viewforum.php?f=276

I do agree that feeders are a pain that can ruin your day, but it's something that just seems to come with the game.

SmellyHarry

Memorable (10)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Balue232 » December 12, 2012 12:52pm | Report
End of the day it's a game and I play it fun, people might be feeders or new but aren't we all at some point?

Yeah I agree it's annoying when it happens 2 games in a row but there are other games that you just own, My advise would be to get a few people to team up with and hopefully with them chances on losing decrease.

Balue232

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by nightmare1985 » December 12, 2012 11:07pm | Report
well god point there but there's no teaming up in ranked for now I love teaming up but it's mostly on conquest.
MAybe things will change in future

nightmare1985

Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }