Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

fenrirs mobility = high? i guess not

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » fenrirs mobility = high? i guess not 7 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bsur » September 18, 2013 3:31pm | Report
even when you use all 3 spells for movement only, more than 50% of all other heroes still outrun you easily (chronos, apollo, etc..)

i honestly dont get why fenrirs pros say: "high mobility" when any ****ing hero just chases you down.

Bsur

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kripox » September 18, 2013 3:37pm | Report
That's illogical. Chronos can chase down almost anyone, true enough, but Herc only has a short dash. How he can keep up and even catch you if you use all your movement abilities is beyond me.

Kripox

Memorable (10)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Piederman » September 18, 2013 3:44pm | Report
Mobility does not only imply movement speed. The reason people say that Fenrir has such high mobility is because of him having two abilities that lets you jump through walls, and of course his ultimate which gives him enough movement speed to catch up with fleeing enemies. Hope this helped!

Piederman

Prominent (39)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bsur » September 18, 2013 3:48pm | Report
Piederman wrote:

Mobility does not only imply movement speed. The reason people say that Fenrir has such high mobility is because of him having two abilities that lets you jump through walls, and of course his ultimate which gives him enough movement speed to catch up with fleeing enemies. Hope this helped!

oh really captain thats exactly what i said: even when using all 3 spells for mobility other heroes chase you down.

Bsur

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Piederman » September 18, 2013 3:50pm | Report
Maybe you should try to read what I just said one more time. Two of his abilities lets you leap through walls. With this, you'll be able to get out of combat against people who doesn't have a leap, and if they do, just leap back through the wall again with your second escape and you'll be fine.

Piederman

Prominent (39)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Talenhiem » September 18, 2013 5:06pm | Report
Likr Bastet's 1...

seriously, they have to nerf it. :P

or buff fenrir...

Talenhiem

Prominent (33)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Karmashock » September 19, 2013 2:19am | Report
Bsur wrote:

even when you use all 3 spells for movement only, more than 50% of all other heroes still outrun you easily (chronos, apollo, etc..)

i honestly dont get why fenrirs pros say: "high mobility" when any ****ing hero just chases you down.

Chronos and apollo also have very high mobility.

Forget what the pro/con card says... hirez is pretty brain dead on the subject. No offense to them... but I'm done with sugar coating it.

Balance in this game in general is laughably screwed up.

Combat blink? 60 second sprint? Its just dumb. And they nerf arachine how? By making her web not cripple? Riiiight... because that was the problem with the spider.

Karmashock

Remarkable (5)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }