Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

felt like enetering the competative/tourney screen so here's a proposal

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » felt like enetering the competative/tourney screen so here's a proposal 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ilyNoobz » March 5, 2013 11:33am | Report
well as the title says I was interested in the competitive scene and wanted to get a team together to play in some casual tourneys,I was hopping to put a little gimmick on the team where every member would always use a skim and the team would be called skin2win.

personally I have got 194 wins 170 losses which isn't amazing but usually solo queue
I tend to mid and was hoping to find 4 more players but I do not really know a good team comp I know some nice lane groups but I digress
I would be interested in finding 4 more players where each of them would want to play
a support
a ranged ad
a mellee ad
and 5th I guess would depend on who we're against as I said I don't really know how teamcomps go so any help would be appreciated

I play mid always unless it's the odd occasion where im playing with someone
I figure playing with a team would help me get more wins and overall learn to play better rather crude reasons I know.

edit I know I put screen in the title but im such a noob I cant find where to change it =D

Im an EU player so other EU people would be best but it shouldn't be too much of a problem
I dont play much ranked and only have an elo of around 1290
if any1 is interested add me on smite my IGN is ilyNoobz and we can play a few games together
it would be nice if you have a mic but initially I'd imagine it wont be to important

thanks for looking

ilyNoobz(you shall enver know my real name mwuahahahaha)

ilyNoobz

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Plenge » March 7, 2013 4:05am | Report
Hey mate ^^ i see you are interested in some casual competitive play :) i am atm in the process of setting up a monthly tournament for casual gamers! i am making a system for people to collect new teams and try them out competitive, its a system where you fill an application and tell how many you are needing for a full team, and we are going to set you up with some others people who doesnt have a full team to then participate together.

You can check my tournament out at these links :) (Trying to get the word out about it, but i though you might would be interested in it)

http://www.twitch.tv/thesmiters

https://www.smitefire.com/smite/forum/general-discussion/smite-tournament-everyone-get-a-chance-to-grow-your-team-feedback-599

http://www.reddit.com/r/Smite/comments/19rkey/smite_tournament_tournament_for_everyone/

Plenge

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ilyNoobz » March 7, 2013 5:06am | Report
sounds good atmo in need of 2 more players we have a mid a melee ad and a support
soo if any1 else is interested leave me a message or add me ingame

ilyNoobz

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Plenge » March 7, 2013 4:13pm | Report
if you go to www.thesmiters.wix.com/tournament , you can signup to the tournament without being a full team :) then a week before tournament start, you will be set up with others who didnt have a full team to then practice for the tournament :) so dont hesitate to signup ^^

Plenge

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }