Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Conquest: Early game VS Late game teams.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Conquest: Early game VS Late game teams. 7 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » December 14, 2013 4:21am | Report
Which teams are best for the early wins for 15-25 minutes and those late game wins 26+ minutes.
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ghraf » December 14, 2013 4:27am | Report
Early game: Only mages and assassins.

Late game: ADCs and bruisers/tanks.

Ghraf

Memorable (13)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » December 14, 2013 4:53am | Report
Ghraf wrote:

Early game: Only mages and assassins.

Late game: ADCs and bruisers/tanks.

Wrong.

Mages aren't that strong early game. They're stronger LATE game. But yeah, Assassins are strong in all the game phases, specially early-mid.

In my opinion:

Early Game: Assassins / Anhur( ridiculous burst) / A few tanks with strong initiation( Sobek and Athena).

Mid: Bruisers / Assassins.

Late Game: Most Carries, Tanks and Mages( and a few Bruisers).

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ghraf » December 14, 2013 7:44am | Report
Not wrong, considering most mages can 100-0 just about anyone in less than a couple seconds at level 5 vs other level 5s ( Ao Kuang, Agni, Anubis, He Bo, Freya, Poseidon, Zeus). Late game is when people start to have more health and flesh out more protections, so the threat of mages aren't as strong later on.

I'd say the only mages who aren't as strong early game are ones reliant on basic attack damage to kill, like Chronos and Nu Wa. Mages are definitely much more powerful mid and early game than bruisers and ADCs are, simply because anything that needs to use basic attacks to kill will have to build up to it first.

I guess it depends on what your definition of "strong" is, and I'm speaking in relative terms of sheer killing ability and ruling their lane. Mages always do better in lane than practically any other type of god.

Ghraf

Memorable (13)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Phil725 » December 14, 2013 10:30am | Report
Early game: Arachne. There are others, but Arachne is so far ahead of everyone else in earning quick wins that no one else is worth mentioning. Arachne is such a terror early game with her passive that she can just walk into a lane, kill someone, move to the next lane, do the same, repeat. Take the enemy jungle while you wait for your prey to get back to lane. You can counter-jungle so hard that the enemy jungler falls levels behind the support, all while destroying the lanes. The enemy team needs to collapse and focus a good Arachne, and very few teams will in solo queue.

Late game: Just stack hyper carries. He Bo, Agni, Zeus, Chronos, Freya, Mercury and some others. Athena is the best support late game, and Art is the strongest ADC if you just want kill potential late game. The top mages (Agni, He Bo and Zeus) do insane late game damage, so that's personal preference. You can have multiple, but I don't really like passing up a bruiser, so be careful stacking too many mages.

My vote for best late game comp would be Athena, Artemis, Mercury/ Freya jungle, He Bo mid and Guan Yu solo, but a lot of stuff works.

Phil725

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ghraf » December 14, 2013 10:06pm | Report
Something a lot of solo queues do that they shouldn't, is not pick a bruiser. Bruisers are probably the only type of god that has use throughout the entire game. Don't underestimate a good Hercules or Tyr to completely make your game, even if it's early on. Of course, if no one wants to play bruiser and you want to play something else, then oh well. Solo queues are just mindless autolocking races to pick whoever everyone thinks is the best god anyways.

Ghraf

Memorable (13)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » December 14, 2013 10:43pm | Report
Try Anubis's 1 in the jungle and watch how fast it clears...

ICEN

Prominent (41)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }