Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Chaac = Zone all the lanes

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Chaac = Zone all the lanes 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ghraf » December 18, 2013 8:29am | Report
I don't know about anyone else, but I foresee a huge nerfbat coming for him. His zoning in lane is just plain stupid. The areas on his AOEs are so massive that you don't even have to try to hit people with them, just throw them somewhere and you'll catch at least one person. Not to mention you can still hit people that aren't even in the area on your 1 as long as they're at least somewhere around the ring.

The silence on his ult is a killer too, it feels like it lasts a whole lot longer than it says.

Play him while he's still strong, I guess.

Ghraf

Memorable (13)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » December 18, 2013 8:34am | Report
hes here to stay might as well bow to him while he is here

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Talenhiem » December 18, 2013 8:45am | Report
...but I don't think he would be good in the lane, better of in the jungle. His late-game teamfight potential is strong, yes, much unlike assassins. But, he seems situational, not a pick-him-win-game god. Like Eset in that aspect, frakking OP with the right teamcomp, not so good with the wrong one.

Talenhiem

Prominent (33)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » December 18, 2013 8:47am | Report
Talenhiem wrote:

...but I don't think he would be good in the lane, better of in the jungle. His late-game teamfight potential is strong, yes, much unlike assassins. But, he seems situational, not a pick-him-win-game god. Like Eset in that aspect, frakking OP with the right teamcomp, not so good with the wrong one.

Actually he is stronger in the lane than in the jungle. Chaac has a good poke, sustain, but lacks a good CC mechanic other than his ultimate, therefore he can only have a ''sucessful'' gank pos-5.

In lane, he can sustain, poke, trade. I can even see the possibility of a Chaac winning a 1v2 against the enemy jungler and solo laner.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » December 18, 2013 9:21am | Report
his ult can **** up people who bunch up, i just played full tank last match went 5-0 and I obliterated them with my hammer + ult because they all focused me.. thats when I ulted them :D

Hes good at poking and sustaining health when not in big fights.
However if he waste his hammer and fights someone strong he can get beat

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ghraf » December 18, 2013 9:30am | Report
Talenhiem wrote:

You clearly haven't laned against Chaac yet. His zoning is just way too strong early-mid game. He may not have any CC, but you sure as hell don't want to get close to him because if he doesn't **** you up, then his lane partner will. He's a pretty strong solo lane as well, obviously.

His damage seems to scale a bit high early on, I was taking 400 damage a hit from his 1 with both of us being level 11, playing Artemis. Stupid.

Late game he's not really much of a threat at least. He seems to be in the position Arachne is currently in. He needs a reduction to the size of his AOEs on his 1 and all will be well. It's currently about the same size as Cupid's ult.

Ghraf

Memorable (13)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }