Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Carrying yourself vs. Carrying your team.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Carrying yourself vs. Carrying your team. 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » November 24, 2014 3:50am | Report
After playing Loki for awhile. I've come to a bit of realization.

Assassins/Mages carry themselves really well. When they want a kill. They get it. On a team fights, assassins pick off the weakest or strongest enemy. While Mages dish out their damage everywhere if they can.

Tanks/Warriors can keep the team on their back. They initiate attacks or disrupt the enemy. They can turn a losing fight to a winning one just by being there.

Hunters though are half of both. They deal high amount of damage for the team while still can handle themselves alone.
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by KingLion » November 24, 2014 8:38am | Report
I think the best class for Carrying in general is the Mage class. So much damage, so much control.. Janus can do what the hell he wants on the field.

KingLion

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Joysie » November 25, 2014 4:14am | Report
Aphrodite cannot simply kill when she wants, you need to be strategic or build full AP & pen and hope that the lack of defences won't spell the death of you, if you're ganked... (even with the heals)...

Joysie

Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }