Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

CARRY me please, You amazing TANK!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » CARRY me please, You amazing TANK! 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » September 7, 2013 6:50am | Report
Yup. that's right. A tank that carries a game!

Have you ever been in that game where, the TANK gets the most kills. Ultimately carrying the whole game?

I have. a few times. As ares, hades and vulcan.
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » September 7, 2013 6:58am | Report
usually as hades or ares but i do build full damage on my hades because its fun.

i had a game once where i was literely the only one on my team with a possitive kd existing out of 18/4 while the enemy team had 4 positive players and 1 neutral and i won.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Blissey1 » September 7, 2013 7:03am | Report
I've seen some pretty impressive offensive Hades before.

Blissey1

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » September 7, 2013 7:34am | Report
It's always the hades really lol Got 2 pentas in 2 games each as hades and the 2nd game i was only half tank. xP
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kripox » September 7, 2013 9:43am | Report
I did that once as Athena. I built pure tank and was so tough the enemy team just couldn't kill me. My teammates, however, fed pretty hard and didn't do much, so I got most of our kills myself. I think I had around 80% of the kills actually, it was stupid. Unfortunately, that just wasn't going to cut it. Eventually the enemy got to the point where they could kill me relatively quickly if they focused me, and at that point it was gg.

Of course, some schmuck on the enemy team declared me to be the suckiest tank ever after the match and blamed me for our loss. Yay.

Kripox

Memorable (10)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by touchmenot » September 7, 2013 3:35pm | Report
I did it twice, once with ymir, I know it was crazy, how can freaking full tank ymir deal that much dps to carry? it was an assault game, everyone on the other side was all mages so I bought all magic protection items and a bit of magical power hybrid. None of them can kill me, their are times where it was pretty close but I was the one ending up with the most kills in our team, all of my teammates was squishy carries, so against mages they were all scared to initiate lol.
That was when I first got a pentakill.

another with vulcan, it was another assault and none of the enemies were ranged, it is probably the most fun i had in this game. I did a full tank build, and what basically happened was that wherever I go(vulcan) it seems like there is another tower that the enemies cannot cross lol and when they decide to be brave, is when I unleash my ulti, basically killing everyone with low hp trying to go back to their tower.
I had 8k gold before I died and came back to base for the first time. and at 1 point i think i was 8 levels higher than the enemies lol If possible I would like for this to happen again LOL at the end of the game, they were saying how OP vulcan was on assault LOL

touchmenot

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }