Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

bragging because i can. seriously though read it. also smite glitchy as hell

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » bragging because i can. seriously though read it. also smite glitchy as hell 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » January 10, 2014 2:13pm | Report
i just haaaaaaaaaad to post this. i just had to. i just had to.

i haven't played wukong in a while. this is what happend

https://account.hirezstudios.com/smitegame/match-details.aspx?match=40292616
here are the match details. i encourage you to watch it because it was recorded.

so i jump into a match with 2 friends. i go solo as sun wukong. aaaaaaaaaaand i can't buy anything out side of popular and recomanded because smite glitch. im salty because i was up against anubis super push. my friend who was playing adc was salty because athena was just plain bad and fed early so it was essentially him versus a fed anhur+enemy support and they got a giant female gold and xp pressent every something seconds.

our mid did good but didn't rotate giving my friend in the jungle a hard time so he to was salty.

i died 2 times and i wanted to surrender. anubis left the lane to buy items and thantos came to gank me alone. and then i did one of worlds greatest out play's against him. he was a jungler at the same level as me and not the usual 2-1 level's lower, just to point out what a hard time i had without normal solo active's and normal item's for solo lane.

i dominated him. only way to put it. i ****ing dominated him. he came out of the jungle for a suprise gank and instantly my anti thantos sence kicked in. i imidiatly hit him with my cudgal to just get some instant damage on him. he came closer and he wanted to say, SILENCE (3) I KILL YOU (2-1) but he only got the silence.

pro tip for any thantos out there. if you miss your one, disengage.

i started to hit him and he started to hit back. he didn't think it through because i already cleared most of his minions but mine were unharmed since anubis wasn't there. so he also started to take a lot of minion damage. i got all my abilities of and he died. didn't even need to ult.

from there it just went uphill. i started to rack up more and more kills while they couldn't kill me because A i am part juke master race and B sun wukong.
there super fed anhur ran away from me like the scared lion he was. their anubis who dominated my lane died in 1 second, their tankiest of tanks were afraid of me. in a ****ing 2v4 situation.

I needed a game like this one for so ****ing long i just got a adreniline boost from such a good game.

it was filled with funny, awesome, weird and out play moments and i loved it. i can't remember the last time i had a match like this.

i am still just sitting here with a huge ****ing smirk on my face from it.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ghraf » January 10, 2014 4:07pm | Report
If Thanatos misses his silence it's GG to begin with. Better to just walk away before **** gets ugly than stick around. I've seen so many of them die because they tried to out sustain with lifesteal and get wrecked.

Ghraf

Memorable (13)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » January 11, 2014 4:26am | Report
Ghraf wrote:

If Thanatos misses his silence it's GG to begin with. Better to just walk away before **** gets ugly than stick around. I've seen so many of them die because they tried to out sustain with lifesteal and get wrecked.

he can hit or miss his silence that doesn't mather that much. if he misses his 1 though then he can't heal, do a huge chunck of damage and he can't slow.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }