Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Arachne in Arena

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Arachne in Arena 8 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by cowboydan840 » August 8, 2013 10:42pm | Report
I report people who pick arachne in arena, basically griefing your team.

cowboydan840

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sunfall » August 8, 2013 10:58pm | Report
I'd say Bakasura is probably more of a liability, at least Arachne can actually lock someone down, deny their escapes, and if that Arachne is any good with Cocoon, grab easy kills for your team.

All Bakasura can do is damage, and jump... a jump that is better saved for running away because initiating with it just gets you focused down before you can do significant damage.
Waiting on a good new MOBA, please.

Sunfall
<Veteran>

Prominent (29)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » August 8, 2013 11:52pm | Report
Report some1 for picking a certain god? What kind of retarted thinking is that? What do you expect Hi-Rez to think about that, they designed their gods to be picked. I am just going to pick a god that I feel like, not who you are going to allow me to. Bakasura in arena isn't that bad as people are trying to make it, Bakasura isn't bad at all. No one is going to get banned for this except maybe you for abusing the report system.

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » August 9, 2013 12:01am | Report

Report some1 for picking a certain god? What kind of retarted thinking is that? What do you expect Hi-Rez to think about that, they designed their gods to be picked. I am just going to pick a god that I feel like, not who you are going to allow me to. Bakasura in arena isn't that bad as people are trying to make it, Bakasura isn't bad at all. No one is going to get banned for this except maybe you for abusing the report system.

Perhaps you're taking his exaggeration a bit too seriously.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » August 9, 2013 1:15am | Report
and you wonder why people complain they LITERALLY GET BANNED FOR NO REASON?

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Romanians » August 10, 2013 10:12am | Report
This is ironic , why do you report people picking a certain god ? It is you breaking the rules not them as it's not forbidden to play a certain god .

Arachne is a very good Arena Assassin , you just saw bad players playing with Arachne .
If your team is grouped up Arachne's ultimate means a certain kill .

Of course people who think Arachne is a tank and they rush into the enemies will have 0 10 , but that doesn't mean Arachne itself is bad .

Romanians

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » August 10, 2013 10:53am | Report
I have a couple of friends who play Artemis and Arachne in arena. The Artemis places his 3 traps in a line to block off the entire path between the left pillar and left wall in the center of the arena. The Arachne places all 5 eggs at the bottom of the wall, so anyone who steps in the trap gets an instant grip into 5 eggs, that is 10 spiders, for 10 x 17% physical damage. 170% per second.

Arachne isn't bad, you just need a gimmick to know how to play her. Setting up egg traps, blocking off paths, getting an amazing grab, etc.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Karmashock » August 11, 2013 5:47am | Report
Arachine can be quite strong in arena... if she's good. The eggs need to be spammed about so that they are not popped by lane creeps, are spaced so they can't be multi killed with a single ability, and pose a hazard to enemy gods. The outer pillars are decent places for them as are the jungle camps.

In addition to that, she has to work with her team and understand that she's not going to surprise anyone. There is no where to really hide in arena.

Also her pull. If she's garbage with it then she's going to be useless. If she's decent with it and is patient then she'll be invaluable. She isn't the initiator. She waits for someone else to start the horror and then she pokes in to snatch someone to secure a kill.

Karmashock

Remarkable (5)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }