Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Anyone else having this problem?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Anyone else having this problem? 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by AbyssHD » December 11, 2012 4:52pm | Report
Hey guys,
I have two questions:
#1- Is it just me or can no-one else talk in a match lobby?
#2- I'm not receiving the 'free' rotation Gods.

Any help on how to fix this would be appreciated as well as knowledge if anyone else has this problem.

Cheers,
Abyss

AbyssHD

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SmellyHarry » December 11, 2012 5:24pm | Report
I believe there is a glitch that sometimes affects the match lobbies. If you look at the members of the lobby before the match many times you'll be alone in the lobby or only with a partial portion of your team. There isn't much we can do about this at the time aside for hoping for the best.

As for the god rotation, I regretfully cannot answer that question because I have god pack. But it wouldn't surprise me if it was glitched and not working properly since it was just implemented.

If I were you I'd also post these issues on the official SMITE forum Bugs/Issues section. Here is the link if you choose to do so: http://forum.hirezstudios.com/phpbb/viewforum.php?f=335&sid=07553967a102315137b4a705b177e833

SmellyHarry

Memorable (10)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by AbyssHD » December 11, 2012 7:12pm | Report
Ok, thank-you very much for the help, going to contact Hi-Rez now! :D

AbyssHD

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Tukuto » December 12, 2012 2:36am | Report
AbyssHD wrote:

Hey guys,
I have two questions:
#1- Is it just me or can no-one else talk in a match lobby?
#2- I'm not receiving the 'free' rotation Gods.

Any help on how to fix this would be appreciated as well as knowledge if anyone else has this problem.

Cheers,
Abyss

yeah im having the same problem with the lobby, cant chat or recirve any text from other members....
[/img]

Tukuto

View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }