Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

A proposition for those wanting the new Agni skin~

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » A proposition for those wanting the new Agni skin~ 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Majestic_Jackal » June 17, 2015 1:39pm | Report
Now i'm pretty sure everyone is about as annoyed with this as I am, at least folks like me who don't really have anyone who's gonna want to play the game for thirty hours in game time in a party, but man this Agni skin is much more interesting for me A LOT more than that rather lame Sock Puppetyr skin X_X

So this is my proposition, we help eachother out, I got another E-mail address I could make an account on and someone could refer it, and if someone be willing to do the same we'll help one another out, i'll play a lame new account with limited gods for someone to get the 30 hours, they'll play for me in games with my main account for 30 hours, not saying all at once but progression of course over the course of time.

I mostly do 3v3 cause it's all I can get to work none-lag, my IGN main is MidknightTiger, if anyones interested i'll make a new account and PM that name to them, then we'll work together!

Majestic_Jackal

Remarkable (5)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }