Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

A month of bad luck....and even worse

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » A month of bad luck....and even worse 9 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by cheezcarls » August 26, 2013 4:01am | Report
I was totally pissed off, now my win loss record is 134 wins, 191 losses, an all-time worst record in the history of Smite. Even though I am trying to make up for them, there's no way I could win more than losing, even with friends.

134 wins and 191 defeats? That's a total of 57 game losing gap! The all-time worst ever, and I'm the one holding it and I am so ashamed! Even a few days or a week rest is not gonna work for me to start over, as I still keep losing.

Sure, I did lose my cool back then when I had times like this, just like like yesterday TBH, I admit that I played 8 straight 1v1 joust games and purposely surrender after 10 minutes, coz' I lost my cool. I also admit that there are some few games that I just give up joining my teammates, which I solo lane myself to push, just to push a lane till I am killed.

I truly apologize to those whom I had played (enemies and allies) that I purposely lost, because July and August are my losing months, and I just lost my cool.

And then every time I buy new skins like Soultaker Hades and Master Guan Fu, I always lose few games at the first. Am I really destined to keep losing after all?

There are some players who tell me that stats really matter, but they're wrong...win loss stats really matter. It's because when I play at my computer shop with other players, and they see my stats, they just laugh and make fun of my losing woes, treating me like a rag doll.

I may never have a chance to become a professional or elite player like Drybear and the others. That's my dream, but this win loss record ruins me a lot.

cheezcarls

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Axtrixis » August 26, 2013 5:02am | Report
Do you think the pro's like DryBear and others, started out as total badasses without losing records? :P

Everyone starts at the bottom, and no matter how good you are, there are ALWAYS people who are better. :)

Axtrixis

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by cheezcarls » August 26, 2013 5:52am | Report
Yeah I know its frustrating, and its worse because I have been experiencing this for over a month. I don't think pros like Drybear and others might be having their longest bad luck of their MOBA career. This is the first time I am truly depressed in my MOBA career. This is why they are laughing at me, making fun of me, and won't team up with me due to my very bad record, as they refuse to help me win a lot.

In LOL, I do have a winning record (barely), but before that I have the worst losing record of 232-278, that is a total of 46 game losing gap.

Here in Smite, I broke my all time losing record of 58 games behind. If there are no win-loss records featured here, I wouldn't complain at all.

It means, my reputation here isn't good after all, I'm really bad in MOBA.

cheezcarls

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » August 26, 2013 6:22am | Report
There are always win and lose in game bro :) if there are people with more win than lose, there must be people with more lose than win. Just calm yourself down, take a breath before playing and play with fun. Don't stress out with the stats. When I was not level 30, I have 20 more losses than wins but after some practicing and being mentored, I got up and now have 20 more wins than losses. If you want some mentoring add me in smite ign: razemage. I'm pretty sure I will lose to you in LoL

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Blissey1 » August 26, 2013 7:12am | Report
I had more losses than wins for a while.

but then I started playing only arena and MOTD. Now I am once again in the positive!

for the record, assault mode was by far the biggest contributor to my losses. freakin random god selection... No, I do not know how to play Ne Zha, stop giving her to me!!

Blissey1

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » August 26, 2013 7:30am | Report
Blissey1 wrote:

I had more losses than wins for a while.

but then I started playing only arena and MOTD. Now I am once again in the positive!

for the record, assault mode was by far the biggest contributor to my losses. freakin random god selection... No, I do not know how to play Ne Zha, stop giving her to me!!

Him*.

but dis is how you ne zha. you wait till the tanks go in and let some of the abilities go on cool down. specificly the cc abilties.

the you activate your 2 then you 3 in on a squishy you start wapping at them after 4 swings you trow your 1 then you do 3 more swings then ult.

nezha is all about oppertunety and for those you have to be patient.

after you get a bit fed and finished your deahtbringer you just 2 3 and death.

i hope this can help you with your nezha.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ZangsLegacy » August 26, 2013 8:12am | Report
57 gap? thats my dream i played my first game around june 2012 and my loss gap is 150 roughly q.q
IGN: EvilZangs Clan: Wrath Gaming

ZangsLegacy

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by theshitbringer » August 27, 2013 10:11am | Report
I didn't even think that is possible as the matchmaking system seems to always keep me around 50% win.Currently I'm like 20 in the positive but I'm expecting a bad streak soon lol.Maybe you lost a lot of games before the matchmaking system got fully working and now it's hard to catch up, don't know really.

theshitbringer

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MaysJedi » August 28, 2013 9:25pm | Report
I got a awful lose record with Bakasura even though He is my bets, but eventually, it will get lowered, just keep trying.
"MaysJedi is the best jedi in Smite, don't deny it."[color=#ff0000][/color]

MaysJedi

Remarkable (8)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }