Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Smite Database Dropdown - Tank

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Database » Smite Database Dropdown - Tank 7 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » October 26, 2014 6:36pm | Report

A quick thing I spotted, "Tank" was changed to "Guardian" quite a while ago and I see that Guardian is there but Tank isn't removed.

A smaller thing, in "Mp5" and "Hp5" the "P" should be capitalized.

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » October 26, 2014 6:45pm | Report
Eh, the p isn't really that imperitive, as it just means "per" so it's treated as a minor word. similar to how LoL is League of Legends but the O isn't capitilized.

But ok, I'll see if I can pass on the info about guardians/tanks. I feel like Aphro should be classified a guardian w/o being a tank, but nonetheless, as it stands, tank is useless to have.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » October 26, 2014 7:19pm | Report
Raventhor wrote:

Eh, the p isn't really that imperitive, as it just means "per" so it's treated as a minor word. similar to how LoL is League of Legends but the O isn't capitilized.

But ok, I'll see if I can pass on the info about guardians/tanks. I feel like Aphro should be classified a guardian w/o being a tank, but nonetheless, as it stands, tank is useless to have.

What happened was that the name of Guardians used to be Tanks in-game. The link to the gods was removed but not the actual text in the dropdown.

The P's in HP5/MP5 are always caps though. Search it anywhere online (guns, games) - idk why but it just is o.o. LoL just has Mana Regen/Health Regen as item fillers so we wouldn't know there.

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » January 14, 2015 2:58pm | Report
Tank class plz nerf.

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » January 14, 2015 4:36pm | Report
But I like the Meta name. Don't change it because Smite has it differently. We need to remember the classics!
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mowen » January 15, 2015 11:17am | Report
So, just an update I am pretty sure this got removed from the filter on the gods page when you asked but not from the hover menu. Will ask for it to be removed from the hover menu too!

Mowen
<Production Coordinator>

Distinguished (57)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » January 15, 2015 11:49am | Report
Mowen wrote:

So, just an update I am pretty sure this got removed from the filter on the gods page when you asked but not from the hover menu. Will ask for it to be removed from the hover menu too!

Thank you!

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }