Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Bastet Passive

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Database » Bastet Passive 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » February 24, 2014 6:05am | Report
I noticed that Bastet's passive still has the icon of Nine Lives instead of that ofopen wound. It's funny because her passive has been changed a fairly long time ago and nobody noticed or bothered to mention that... just shows how she is forgotten these days... and how she has no guides.. it's actually more sad than funny.

P.S - Also, why has the Guan Yu icon been unstable lately? every 2 days or so it becomes the old guan, then returns to the new, then again...

My Guides

If you want me to review your guide, or need help and tips, make sure to P.M me. I'll be happy to do so.

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mowen » February 25, 2014 2:42pm | Report
Fixed the skill icons for bastet.

It's because of the recent update, there were probably some older files that overwrote the newer files. Also, skills etc that were removed are showing back up when they shouldn't be, so working on fixing that too.

Mowen
<Production Coordinator>

Distinguished (57)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Chiulin » March 16, 2014 11:41pm | Report
Jordenito wrote:

I noticed that Bastet's passive still has the icon of Nine Lives instead of that ofopen wound. It's funny because her passive has been changed a fairly long time ago and nobody noticed or bothered to mention that... just shows how she is forgotten these days... and how she has no guides.. it's actually more sad than funny.

P.S - Also, why has the Guan Yu icon been unstable lately? every 2 days or so it becomes the old guan, then returns to the new, then again...

Who's Bastet?

Chiulin

Prominent (31)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }