Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Susano guide

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Build & Guide Discussion » Susano guide 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Soren 3D » May 19, 2016 8:06pm | Report
Hello Guys,

Today I've made my very first build, it's a build I personally improvised for Susano and that works really well for me, it works for Junglin' + Arena for me.

Please Try it out, comment, rate and leave your opinions on the page.

Regards,
S3D

Soren 3D

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Damius » October 23, 2016 8:53am | Report
I'm not much of a Susano player myself >.> But I have a few questions:
Isn't Susano an ability based Assassin? (After all his one replaces your regular auto attacks.) So wouldn't building attack speed, Life steal and Critical kinda be bad?
Also, without Rage, I think Deathbringer wouldn't do too well, because the chances of getting a critical would be low.
Wouldn't Masamune be better than Stone cutting Sword because it doesn't require you to actually hit your opponent with auto attacks to lower their defense as well as the fact that it's cheaper?
Isn't having three Cool down items a bad idea, because you're going over the cool down cap (40%). If I were you I'd remove breastplate of valor and get something like titan's Bane.
And finally, how come you don't level up your ult (In your skill thing on your guide). Also I would think Your three would have a higher priority over your two, Only because, if you can hit, it deals more damage (I think.) Although initially his two seems to deal greater damage, your three deals more damage over time I think.
I mean correct me if I'm wrong:
The tick damage stays on your opponent for 3 seconds, and deals damage every 0.75 seconds, meaning 4 ticks. 4 ticks times the 20 damage per tick is 80 damage in total(+30% of power)(Technically it says 120% of your physical power at full ticks.)
vs
60 (+25% of power)
Like I said correct me if I'm wrong, I only just started playing him myself and gods can be played in multiple different ways. (Like Tanky Agni and Assassin Guardians!)

Damius

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }