Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Janitsu's Coding Help Thread

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Build & Guide Discussion » Janitsu's Coding Help Thread 9 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Janitsu » September 11, 2013 10:22am | Report
Hello everyone!

I am fairly known person from MobaFire.com (Profile)

I am offering help with the coding and I am also reviewing guides at the same time (I don't really know much about Smite so I will only judge the looks).

Just ask here if you have any questions or you want me to help you with anything :)

(+Rep is always appreciated!)

Janitsu

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Lemaru » September 12, 2013 2:35pm | Report
Hi there! I recently just posted a guide which can be found in my signature. I wanted to push the guide out first so I mainly focused on readability and content. It would be great if you could review my guide and let me know if there are any issues with the design or even suggest improvements. Thanks!

Lemaru

Notable (1)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by AKEMI » September 13, 2013 7:48am | Report
What is the coding for skill order in Smite

"Example"
[abilities=qwqwqwqwqwerereree champion=warwick]

I used:
[abilities=23124223423343114114 champion=vulcan]
[abilities=23124223423343114114 god=vulcan]
[abilities=qwqwqwqwqwerereree champion=vulcan]

None of them work

AKEMI

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Piederman » September 14, 2013 8:09am | Report
There are a few things that doesn't work here on smitefire compared to mobafire, where skill order is one of them. A few others would be item order and spoilers. I do not know why, maybe they don't want to use those codes, or possibly a bug that they don't have time to fix right now?

Piederman

Prominent (39)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » September 14, 2013 8:17am | Report
Yeah, that's been bothering me too, gonna post in editor's "dark secret" thread :P

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » September 14, 2013 11:19am | Report
Judging a guide simply by the looks... if that's the only thing you're gonna rate them on, then there is little point in judging them. Not gonna lie.

It's great that you're willing to help with coding, though. Very much appreciated.

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by AKEMI » September 17, 2013 4:08am | Report
Was just wondering because every guide on how to make a good guide redirects to mobafire and not smitefire specific since both are apparently not the same. Maybe we should make one just for Smitefire modifying what can and cannot be used as well as smitefire examples instead of LoL examples.

AKEMI

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Janitsu » October 16, 2013 8:46am | Report
I've been inactive due to holiday (W/ work), but I am willing to help with coding now. The BBCoding guide on MobaFire mostly works here but I probably need to talk to Matt or Mowen about this.

Janitsu

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » October 16, 2013 8:59am | Report
I will wait until those bbcode come to smitefire, though, haven't seen mower lately

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }