Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Bumba's Mask worth it?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Build & Guide Discussion » Bumba's Mask worth it? 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FunZ » September 7, 2013 7:05am | Report
I feel like Bumba's Mask has had a serious nerf. I was wondering why people still choose to run it after they took the xp boost off the item? Is it better to just get mana buff now and spend your starting gold on either boots or Death's Toll perhaps?

FunZ

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » September 7, 2013 8:07am | Report
Anyone who takes it is a jungler who has 0 sustain. Mana buff is great, but it's the health that matters, too. Until you get a good lifesteal item (or magical lifesteal if you're someone like junger He Bo), you have 0 sustain in the jungle, no matter how much mana you have. The heal + the potions you have will last you until level 5ish, where you can gank as anyone (some before this mark, even), then back for a lot of gold.

Remember, even though experience split has been taken off, the gold split hasn't, so everyone benefits greatly from these mobs, and can put your team ahead.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }