Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Loki Deals Too Much Damage

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

Forum » General Discussion » Loki Deals Too Much Damage 160 posts - page 15 of 16
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aeadar » July 24, 2014 12:43pm | Report
anshsmite wrote:

how in the world all4 thinks I threw salt on the wounds on this thread. yes I joined the thread late after 6-7 pages but straightaway I referred to the first post on this thread. I just shared my views on loki , is that a crime? I wonder if sub and all4 insult and abuse smone it's always in good spirit and sarcastic, if anybody else beg to differ they are morons.

lol you've been stalking sub and egging on dacoqrs. Everyone can see it. And you always say everyone who disagrees with you is some kind of abusive childbeater. I beg to differ and you are a moron.

Aeadar

Memorable (10)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by anshsmite » July 24, 2014 12:48pm | Report
Aeadar wrote:

And you always say everyone who disagrees with you is some kind of abusive childbeater.

yes I agree m a moron but that logic is wrongly quoted, it's not mine.

anshsmite

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » July 24, 2014 12:52pm | Report
arka i beg to differ im a moron because i come with arguments instead of the need of calling you a moron unlike you did to me.

now listen to me. if you are going to argue you do it as an adult instead of calling me insults. i have not done that to you since the day i heard you were allowed back and i expect the same amount of respect i have given you since mowen gave you a new chance and i heard that when you talk to me as i talk to you.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by dacoqrs » July 24, 2014 1:00pm | Report
All4 I appreciate you clearing this up, and although I am 100% sure from Sub's (and to some extent, you, All4) post right after your long one that Sub still doesn't get what we're saying, I'm gonna stop getting on him about it for now cause my vacation is tomorrow, and I don't feel like getting someone as frustrating to deal with as Sub ruin that for me.

I deeply apologize for any drama and stress I caused anyone at all. I really don't wanna get banned for "stirring up drama", but I think my anger was legitimate.
Thanks to Ferrum for making the sig pic! He's beast af people.
IGN: BestJanusNA
What I'm listening to right now: Derp -Bassjackers

dacoqrs

Prominent (40)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by anshsmite » July 24, 2014 1:01pm | Report
All4Games wrote:

arka i beg to differ im a moron because i come with arguments instead of the need of calling you a moron unlike you did to me.

now listen to me. if you are going to argue you do it as an adult instead of calling me insults. i have not done that to you since the day i heard you were allowed back and i expect the same amount of respect i have given you since mowen gave you a new chance and i heard that when you talk to me as i talk to you.

you took me wrong or it was my bad English, I never called u anything, I meant to say that all those who differ from you both are fools to you, something I wonder why? I am sorry for bad grammar, I have no issues with anyone. All I vote for is respect for all those who come to this site and, hence, are part of it.

anshsmite

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » July 24, 2014 3:16pm | Report
There have been attempts to get this thread back on track but it's derailing pretty badly. I think we should either go to the other thread Sub created (https://www.smitefire.com/smite/forum/general-discussion/what-does-loki-need-5704?page=2#comment-70792)
or get this thread back on track before it needs to be locked.

Glad to see certain things being cleared up though, despite how off-topic they are.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » July 24, 2014 3:38pm | Report
I'm actually a descendant of an Indian king. Bow down to tru royalty.

But anyways raventhor I think you should lock this, especially if sub has created another thread for this and a pm for this ropic

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 24, 2014 9:23pm | Report
Wow.

Sub, I personally am not complaining bout the peasant and the lava hopscotch, I am complaining at how they are only used to joke with people who do not agree with you.
Much easier to say sorry than to write an entire post full of rage.
At some point you must realise that we aren't all like you, each of us is unique and thus our opinions will differ and our way of "joking" will differ.
That said you should take in to account not to sound too 'friendly' when replying on some of the newer members. Imagine joining a forum, giving your opinion and getting a reply by a veteran suggesting suicide/ calling you a peasant.

All4 you defending sub is honourable, I like that story, But you say we tell him to change because of vet?
No. I'm just saying that when a member acts like that you guys jump on them and talk about banning and stuff like that, the fact that he is a vet can be ignored before it makes everything worse.

Also, if you just locked that thread about thanatos would you have gotten anywhere?
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Firraria » July 24, 2014 9:30pm | Report
I thought the lava hopscotch thing was pretty funny.

Firraria
<Skullcracker>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Deathsession » July 25, 2014 12:00am | Report
Wow. haven't read the forums in a day, and missed this!?

Bah. Your all ******ed scrubs l2p.

lel I jokes.

Deathsession

Established (17)

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }