Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Loki Deals Too Much Damage

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

Forum » General Discussion » Loki Deals Too Much Damage 160 posts - page 16 of 16
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » July 25, 2014 12:50am | Report

Wow.

Sub, I personally am not complaining bout the peasant and the lava hopscotch, I am complaining at how they are only used to joke with people who do not agree with you.
Much easier to say sorry than to write an entire post full of rage.
At some point you must realise that we aren't all like you, each of us is unique and thus our opinions will differ and our way of "joking" will differ.
That said you should take in to account not to sound too 'friendly' when replying on some of the newer members. Imagine joining a forum, giving your opinion and getting a reply by a veteran suggesting suicide/ calling you a peasant.

All4 you defending sub is honourable, I like that story, But you say we tell him to change because of vet?
No. I'm just saying that when a member acts like that you guys jump on them and talk about banning and stuff like that, the fact that he is a vet can be ignored before it makes everything worse.

Also, if you just locked that thread about thanatos would you have gotten anywhere?

Things were starting to die down and possibly clear up with everything that happened in this thread. Please don't come back hours later adding to it some more. Just drop it, and let's move on. Please read the post Raventhor posted a few up:

Raventhor wrote:

There have been attempts to get this thread back on track but it's derailing pretty badly. I think we should either go to the other thread Sub created (https://www.smitefire.com/smite/forum/general-discussion/what-does-loki-need-5704?page=2#comment-70792)
or get this thread back on track before it needs to be locked.

Glad to see certain things being cleared up though, despite how off-topic they are.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Firraria » July 25, 2014 3:15am | Report
Deathsession wrote:

Wow. haven't read the forums in a day, and missed this!?

Bah. Your all ******ed scrubs l2p.

u wot m8.
i appreci8 the gr8 b8, m8, but i can only give it an 8. still, not bad, we should celebr8.
dont b l8, and pls invite N8. no need to w8, cause N8 is out of st8, so it'll take him maybe 8 hours to get here. ill be serving food on paper pl8s. dont bring a d8, cuz last time she 8 all the food. dont bring anything with too many carbohydr8s, cuz im watching my w8. i hope this post was orn8 enough for u. i aw8 your arrival, m8. i hope u have gr8 f8.

Firraria
<Skullcracker>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Deathsession » July 25, 2014 3:57am | Report
Firraria wrote:

u wot m8.
i appreci8 the gr8 b8, m8, but i can only give it an 8. still, not bad, we should celebr8.
dont b l8, and pls invite N8. no need to w8, cause N8 is out of st8, so it'll take him maybe 8 hours to get here. ill be serving food on paper pl8s. dont bring a d8, cuz last time she 8 all the food. dont bring anything with too many carbohydr8s, cuz im watching my w8. i hope this post was orn8 enough for u. i aw8 your arrival, m8. i hope u have gr8 f8.

hahaha. mmm. So much pasta. Can I have a second serving, sir?

Deathsession

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SweetTenderLove » July 25, 2014 8:10am | Report
Guys. Look. At his ****ing. Signature.

gg wp

SweetTenderLove

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » July 25, 2014 8:37am | Report
STL. behave or come with a point or come with something sensefull or come with anything that has any sort of substance or shut your pie hole.

right now. shut your pie hole.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SweetTenderLove » July 25, 2014 8:55am | Report
All4Games wrote:

STL. behave or come with a point or come with something sensefull or come with anything that has any sort of substance or shut your pie hole.

right now. shut your pie hole.

Could you stop sucking him for just one second? All your posts are just you jumping to his defenses, regardless of the fact that he's offended many people and essentially caused a flame war. I'd even venture to say that you're defending him because he's a veteran, because I've been across dozens of forums and a common trend I see is that it's cool to insult people with a low post count and defend people with a high one no matter how wrong they may be. And you may not have caught on, but it was a point. His signature may or may not have been an indication that he was using a shtick from the start, since it goes well with his "peasant commoner" gimmick that he spoke of. That's what my last post was referring to.

SweetTenderLove

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Silv3rX » July 25, 2014 9:20am | Report
You guys underestimate Loki. His clone can trick your enemies 乁( ◔ ౪◔)ㄏ
The Moba King

Silv3rX
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (53)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Setolino » July 25, 2014 9:52am | Report

Could you stop sucking him for just one second? All your posts are just you jumping to his defenses, regardless of the fact that he's offended many people and essentially caused a flame war. I'd even venture to say that you're defending him because he's a veteran, because I've been across dozens of forums and a common trend I see is that it's cool to insult people with a low post count and defend people with a high one no matter how wrong they may be. And you may not have caught on, but it was a point. His signature may or may not have been an indication that he was using a shtick from the start, since it goes well with his "peasant commoner" gimmick that he spoke of. That's what my last post was referring to.

BORINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
"Wololol" -Age of Empires

Setolino
<Godlike>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (18)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » July 25, 2014 9:52am | Report

earth to person, come in person. did you even read what i wrote? i seriously doubt you did.

here is the thing about me. i will, in every situation lookt it at from any and every point of view i can possibly find and choose my action based on any and every little bit of info i can find and my own personal idea's.

your first sentecne. let me start there. as i stated in my long post directed at anyone who should feel it was aimed at even a little clearly states that i said: "i consider sub one of my best friends". if you would know me even a little you would know that i DO NOT suck up to anyone, especially not my friends. you would also know that i said that i already ranted the hell out of sub over skype over this. so if you think i only suck up to him and defend him you are very very wrong and that gives me the ability to disprove your post.

i do not defend people in a lot of situations. if you think what i did there was defence then im sad to disappoint you that that wasn't defending. that was me explaining actions and my views on some of the things people said here.

the rare situations in which i will blindly go in defense is when a person gets bashed by a large group and nothing but that, because that is the only situation i see no reason not to do it instantly because there is nothing to gain from doing research on it.

on your comment saying you think we think its cool to bash on people with lower post count i also already went in depth in my long post. do your research.

in short that argument can be fired back and causes an infinite loop and has no point other then villainising either of the 2 groups that use it. if you want a longer explanation you can go read up on that in my long post.

now good day sir/madame and i hope that this solved some of your misconceptions about me as well as this site as a whole.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » July 25, 2014 11:06am | Report
I'm not one to believe that threads should strictly adhere to the presented topic; they can evolve through discussion and veer off their intended courses. But branching from Loki to, say, the strength of Jungle Buffs is entirely different than going from Loki to insulting each other.

I think everyone can agree that this isn't going to revert to discussions, so I'll be locking it. Feel free to PM me if you think it should remain open.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }