Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Loki Deals Too Much Damage

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

Forum » General Discussion » Loki Deals Too Much Damage 160 posts - page 12 of 16
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » July 24, 2014 8:20am | Report
the secret to rainbow name colouring.

You need to win the annual Smitefire Serf Hunger Games.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by anshsmite » July 24, 2014 8:23am | Report
@FFF: my man :p, sub has got a few temper issues though BME is no way to be blamed here. I find it really sad that 90% of our effort gets wasted on defending outrage against our arguments. We all must be respected for our opinions and their is no need to prove a point, insult smbdy's opinion and waste valuable time on circling over a non concluding argument.

anshsmite

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » July 24, 2014 8:38am | Report
Clarification time.

dacoqrs wrote:

(Yes, I totally feel the pressure from you guys, telling me to 'drop it' and 'don't start drama')

I don't care if the user has 2000 more posts than me, and I would like something to be done about this, because this is not the 1st time Sub has needlessly lashed out at me, and it's certainly not the 1st time he's lashed out at others.
Excellent! You aren't a moron, apparently. Anyway, let me tell you, I didn't make Vet because I asked for it or because I sucked up to someone or because I acted nice. I made it because someone up there decided that I did a lot for this site, contributing to discussions or making new ones or making guides or whatnot.

I was always an ******* to those I felt who deserved it. That's not to say I was always correct in my judgements (I even called Raventhor a troll once). Point is, apparently, I can keep being an ******* as long as most of what I say is helpful and insightful and all that jazz. I made it up there anyway, and as you can clearly see, my ego has risen to stupendous proportions since.

You got the short stick this time, and did something that BME didn't. Don't assume that I'm singling you or the others out because of status - I've gotten mad at BME before. But if you keep spouting drivel like the Editors and Vets being in some kind of conspiracy...well, if you think I'm mad now...

Don't take my insults too seriously - if I'm truly pissed at you, I'd stay mad, like I am with Arka right now.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by anshsmite » July 24, 2014 8:53am | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

Clarification time.

Excellent! You aren't a moron, apparently. Anyway, let me tell you, I didn't make Vet because I asked for it or because I sucked up to someone or because I acted nice. I made it because someone up there decided that I did a lot for this site, contributing to discussions or making new ones or making guides or whatnot.

I was always an ******* to those I felt who deserved it. That's not to say I was always correct in my judgements (I even called Raventhor a troll once). Point is, apparently, I can keep being an ******* as long as most of what I say is helpful and insightful and all that jazz. I made it up there anyway, and as you can clearly see, my ego has risen to stupendous proportions since.

You got the short stick this time, and did something that BME didn't. Don't assume that I'm singling you or the others out because of status - I've gotten mad at BME before. But if you keep spouting drivel like the Editors and Vets being in some kind of conspiracy...well, if you think I'm mad now...

Don't take my insults too seriously - if I'm truly pissed at you, I'd stay mad, like I am with Arka right now.

If i'm correct, 19 I's in that post!

anshsmite

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by dacoqrs » July 24, 2014 8:56am | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

Clarification time.

I understand sub, but vet, editor, or nothing, it's still just not the right thing to do to insult people. I get you didn't ask to be a veteran, but it would make you a decent human being to see that being a prick isn't really helping anyone out but yourself. The fact that you CAN keep being a prick despite being helpful and insightful is what I feel is unacceptable. It's not that I take your insults too seriously, but there shouldn't be any insults at all. The fact that you can get away with it is what makes me mad, because really, it just isn't the right thing to do.

So, while I appreciate your attempt to clarify, basically you're just telling me to "suck it up", which is not at all acceptable. The fact that your insults can constantly turn discussions into flame wars just shows what your "nonserious" insults are capable of doing, because nobody likes trying to discuss with someone who constantly feels the need to insult them just to make themselves feel better.

Sub, basically, I know this is probably a ballsy thing to say, but you need to grow up. You need to be more mature. I get mad at people all the time.. hell, I'm pretty pissed with you, but I'm not going to start spouting out all this bs just because I disagree with what you're saying.
Thanks to Ferrum for making the sig pic! He's beast af people.
IGN: BestJanusNA
What I'm listening to right now: Derp -Bassjackers

dacoqrs

Prominent (40)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by anshsmite » July 24, 2014 9:01am | Report
dacoqrs wrote:

I understand sub, but vet, editor, or nothing, it's still just not the right thing to do to insult people. I get you didn't ask to be a veteran, but it would make you a decent human being to see that being a prick isn't really helping anyone out but yourself. The fact that you CAN keep being a prick despite being helpful and insightful is what I feel is unacceptable. It's not that I take your insults too seriously, but there shouldn't be any insults at all. The fact that you can get away with it is what makes me mad, because really, it just isn't the right thing to do.

So, while I appreciate your attempt to clarify, basically you're just telling me to "suck it up", which is not at all acceptable. The fact that your insults can constantly turn discussions into flame wars just shows what your "nonserious" insults are capable of doing, because nobody likes trying to discuss with someone who constantly feels the need to insult them just to make themselves feel better.

Sub, basically, I know this is probably a ballsy thing to say, but you need to grow up. You need to be more mature. I get mad at people all the time.. hell, I'm pretty pissed with you, but I'm not going to start spouting out all this bs just because I disagree with what you're saying.

+rep (no surprise this thread is on Loki!)

anshsmite

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » July 24, 2014 9:13am | Report
dacoqrs wrote:

...nah.

This model has worked out pretty well for me so far. Perhaps you just need to get over yourself and drop this point, hmm?

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by dacoqrs » July 24, 2014 9:15am | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

...nah.

This model has worked out pretty well for me so far. Perhaps you just need to get over yourself and drop this point, hmm?

Once again, intimidating me to attempt to get me to leave it alone.

No, sorry, you don't really scare me as much as you think you do.

It's quite scary to hear a veteran, however, saying "This model has worked out pretty well for me" as opposed to "this model has worked out pretty well for the community"

As usual, showing your tendencies to yourself first, everyone else second.
Thanks to Ferrum for making the sig pic! He's beast af people.
IGN: BestJanusNA
What I'm listening to right now: Derp -Bassjackers

dacoqrs

Prominent (40)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » July 24, 2014 9:36am | Report
It's not obvious to me that you're not letting this go.

You continue to insult me. You continue to assert your opinion that I'm trying to intimidate you. I thought you were ready to bury the hatchet. But you continue to chase after the matter. I thought we were past this.

I don't care about rudeness or insults, but I do care about people making certain assumptions about themselves and others. Frankly, you need to deflate that head of yours. You aren't some kind of revolutionary fighting against The System or The Tyrant. You aren't a Hero, you aren't a Martyr. You aren't Important - and frankly, if I were attempting to intimidate a representative of the "noneditor/vet" crowd, you would not be my first choice. Or my second. Probably my ninth, right behind ICEN.

You are acting like an Attention-Seeking Brat.

I don't know exactly what you want, but you are undeserving of further acknowledgement.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » July 24, 2014 9:39am | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

my ego has risen to stupendous proportions since.

I confirm his. as you can see sub acts like a god now and everyone else are peasants

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }