Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Loki Deals Too Much Damage

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 12 16 >>
Forum
Forum » General Discussion » Loki Deals Too Much Damage 160 posts - page 4 of 16
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Chiulin » July 21, 2014 2:45pm | Report
Make DoT damage reveal Loki while he is using stealth. Then there is a ****ing counter. o.o Problem solved.

Chiulin

Prominent (31)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by dacoqrs » July 21, 2014 3:02pm | Report
Chiulin wrote:

Make DoT damage reveal Loki while he is using stealth. Then there is a ****ing counter. o.o Problem solved.

Problem solved, Loki would then completely suck. He would then not be good for only damage, he would be good for nothing.
Thanks to Ferrum for making the sig pic! He's beast af people.
IGN: BestJanusNA
What I'm listening to right now: Derp -Bassjackers

dacoqrs

Prominent (40)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Chiulin » July 21, 2014 3:07pm | Report
dacoqrs wrote:

Problem solved, Loki would then completely suck. He would then not be good for only damage, he would be good for nothing.

Cause every god ever has dot damage that is constantly applied to all Loki's at all times and all gods are perfect with Mystical Mail. >.>

Chiulin

Prominent (31)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by dacoqrs » July 21, 2014 3:10pm | Report
Chiulin wrote:

Cause every god ever has dot damage that is constantly applied to all Loki's at all times and all gods are perfect with Mystical Mail. >.>

Instead of buying Breastplate when going against a Loki, people would just buy Mystical Mail.
Thanks to Ferrum for making the sig pic! He's beast af people.
IGN: BestJanusNA
What I'm listening to right now: Derp -Bassjackers

dacoqrs

Prominent (40)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » July 21, 2014 3:22pm | Report
How about DoT damage reveals loki after a couple seconds? If you see a number pop up or something, you know to back off, but you can't just buy MM and have a guaranteed defense.

How would that work? Counterplay, but Loki can still counterplay the counterplay.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Chiulin » July 21, 2014 3:25pm | Report
Raventhor wrote:

How about DoT damage reveals loki after a couple seconds? If you see a number pop up or something, you know to back off, but you can't just buy MM and have a guaranteed defense.

How would that work? Counterplay, but Loki can still counterplay the counterplay.

Obviously it would only reveal him for a time being. Lets say something like .3 seconds every time he takes a tick from a DoT. MM would still leave you guessing for .7 seconds. So that's counterplay within the counterplay. His ult also counters it, because you are going to die if he ults you no matter what. o.o

Chiulin

Prominent (31)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » July 21, 2014 3:27pm | Report
I don't know if I like the phasing in and out, though, that becomes complicated.

I meant after a couple seconds, Loki loses his stealth. Similar to the Subterfuge Talent for Rogues in World of Warcraft, if anyone here has experience with that.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Chiulin » July 21, 2014 3:29pm | Report
Raventhor wrote:

I don't know if I like the phasing in and out, though, that becomes complicated.

I meant after a couple seconds, Loki loses his stealth. Similar to the Subterfuge Talent for Rogues in World of Warcraft, if anyone here has experience with that.

That would also makes sense, unfortunately the ability only lasts for four seconds as is. So that wouldn't really work. o.o

Chiulin

Prominent (31)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » July 21, 2014 3:33pm | Report
Well the numbers could be tuned with I said a couple seconds as a vague idea. It'd probably be closer to a fraction of one.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Chiulin » July 21, 2014 3:39pm | Report
Raventhor wrote:

Well the numbers could be tuned with I said a couple seconds as a vague idea. It'd probably be closer to a fraction of one.

It would definitely have to be within a second. Maybe .5?

Chiulin

Prominent (31)
View My Blog
<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 12 16 >>
Forum

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }