Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Loki Deals Too Much Damage

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

Forum » General Discussion » Loki Deals Too Much Damage 160 posts - page 14 of 16
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » July 24, 2014 10:54am | Report
HolyPudding wrote:

No. Call me a peasant, call me defiant, send a complaint if this offended you, but you need to clean up your act.

'Bout time s'one cleared this up.

Way i see it, Sub's been a little up and high these days, calling people commoners and peasants and stuff.

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 24, 2014 11:27am | Report
Yea actually sub, there's reasons humanity moved past monarchy.

Welcome to democracy, I'm pretty sure its a direct offence calling someone a peasant, a very arogant remark. Not saying you are. But this is how it is percieved.
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » July 24, 2014 11:47am | Report
Setolino wrote:

I think he still hates my guide tho :D

Clearly you are a trash support. *Cough* I5 *cough* *cough*

Hopefully Sub takes some of this to heart :)
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » July 24, 2014 11:52am | Report
and this is where I draw the line.

this thread can have 2 different out comes. it goes back to the original descussion without any drama ********, for no reason discredeting people's arguments, offending eachother in any way, shape or form and anything else that has led to this stupidity OR it continues to be a derailed train wreck of a thread because of this **** in which case i will simply ask some mod to lock it since derailing a thread to the point of train wreck is breaking rules.

@dacoqrs. il tell you a little story of when sub and me first met each other in a thread. I hated his guts and i wanted him to get banned. sound familiar? now i consider him one of my best friends. here is what happend. i made a thread talking about thanatos. sub was pretty new and i was still a user. the very first thing he said was how much my grammer sucked and offended me over that. now he was right i mean i was a 15 dyslectic dutch guy who's school life handn't been all to kind to him so grammer was and still somewhat is something i struggle with.

my reaction was "i dont care for grammer problemes because im(what i stated above) and moved on. he kept saying this and we got to the point that we wanted to strangle each other.

now he is one of my best friends and he learned that there are time and place's for surten things to call others out on. he learned that about grammer issue's. but sub has a bad habbit of, when he finds a new joke to use it in every and all situations. that right now being pessant and commener. its a joke that works in a lot of situations but not in the section of general discussions and esspecially when people cant tell its a joke.

this is something he tends to do. i spoke with him today and he learned that now. stop. coming. back to it... sub wont change and you cant expect him to simply because he is a vet. that would be his green name becoming more of a probleme for him self then a reward. when you question something he does then calmly ask him why he does this instead of back lashing, that is something that can help you in more sitiuations then just this one.

now the 2 of you can get back on the discussion off what your consern with loki is.

@arka. you have been very random with your posts in this thread and in my opinion you have been throwing salt in the wounds. all im saying is that you should not go back to your oringinal behaviour or get others to start drama's like you your self started.

@holy pudding. im hoping that this will make this very very clear right now. sub made (be it badly placed) jokes. him saying he was a god was continuing on something devampi said. his "peasant joke" just that. a joke. now let me make on other thing as clear as water to you. every person who ever got promoted is different. we have have been rewarded for our actions. we should not be forced to change those actions if they got us here in the first place.
raventhor may not get angry but that doesnt mean sub, penta, BME or me or anyone else cant't. sub may get mad over things. that doesn't mean TT, ferrumslash or nex the slayer will get mad.
i may remain in different to a perticular topic. that doesnt mean sub, raventhor, TT, ferrum slash, penta, nex the slayer or BME will.

we remain the same and we should not be forced to change just because we got a different name tag. if you think that then users may as well change there behaviour when needed or not when anyone else says they should. unless you want to give them a free pass since they are users in which case, how are we different?

@anyone who thinks this is aimed at them selves. just because some one has a higher comment count doesnt mean they shouldn't be taken more or less seriously, the same argument can be made from the other side of the spectrum, just because some one has less counts doesnt mean they should be taken as serious.

just because some one says "just because you have a higher comment count doesnt mean you should be taken more serious", same argument other side of the spectrum "just because you said/have that doens't mean that you should be taken more serious then me". see where im going with this? these kinds of arguments are purely to villainise others and can be fired directly back.

im sick of this threads toxicity and its going to stop here.

if any of you are wandering why i didnt do an @subzero008 its because if went on a tirade against him in skype already and i probebly left you guys more unscathed then him.

dont see this as me wanting to keep the peace. this is me getting a headache from people not knowing when to stop and people not rerailing a thread.

!queue smitefire alloybar (deus ex machina). this bar exist to indicate that something needs to be rerailed. if that happens you dont see a giant lock under it and if it doesnt then you do see a giant lock under it.

never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » July 24, 2014 12:08pm | Report
ALRIGHT. YOU PEOPLE. I AM GOING TO CALL YOU ALL IDIOTS, IN ALL SERIOUSNESS, BECAUSE HOLY **** PEOPLE.

The following sentence is NOT sarcastic in any way, has zero double meanings, and is meant to be taken literally:

I do not think I am a God, I do not have a god complex, and I am not suffering under some kind of delusion that I'm royalty and you guys are some serfs toiling in a field somewhere.

I am going to swear a lot, because I haven't sweared in about a week AND I DESERVE TO SWEAR DAMMIT! I DESERVE THIS! Do you know why? ITS BECAUSE I PROMISED TT NOT TO SWEAR AND IT BACKFIRED HORRIBLY BECAUSE YOU. ARE. INSECURE. MORONS!

I TOOK IT OFF THE INTERNET. THE "PEASANT AND COMMONER" SHTICK. WHAT, SO I CAN CALL YOU A COMPLETELY ******ED IDIOT AND YOU'RE FINE WITH THAT, BUT AS SOON AS I CALL YOU LOW CLASS YOU START WITH THE REPORTS? WTF?

For heaven's sake, you deluded sons of diapernoobs, why can't you people take a joke? Or learn sarcasm, rather? Or get a skin thicker than the word "commoner?" I mean, WTF? I HAVE BEEN CALLING PEOPLE COMMONERS AND PEASANTS FOR LESS THAN A WEEK AND I HAVE BEEN TELLING PEOPLE TO SHOVE A CACTUS UP THEIR *** FOR WAY LONGER THAN THAT AND I HAVE NEVER GOTTEN SUCH A *****HOW BEFORE. JESUS ****ING CHRIST WTF.

In short: IT'S A JOKE PEOPLE. I DON'T THINK I'M ****ING ROYALTY CHILLING IN MY ****ING PALACE SITTING ON THE BACKS OF ****ING PEASANT NON-VET USERS SMOKING AND DRINKING ****ING COKE IN MY ****ING PENTHOUSE OF ****ING VETERAN-NESS WHILE I AM WORSHIPPED BY A ****ING CULT OF ****ING EDITORS! JESUS ****ING CHRIST! I USED TO BE A USER, PEOPLE!

ALSO, HOLY PUDDING, [CENSORED] TIRE IRON [CENSORED]! YOU ARE A COMPLETE IDIOT! YOU'VE BEEN ON THIS SITE LONGER THAN I HAVE AND YOU'VE SEEN ME GET PROMOTED TWICE AND YOU WERE THERE IN THE ARKA *****TORM, AND YOU THINK THAT IN THE SPACE OF FOUR DAYS I CHANGED FROM A GRUMPY ******* WHO SWEARS LIKE AN IMMATURE TEENAGER TO AN IDIOT WITH A GOD COMPLEX WHO MASTURBATES TO HIS OWN POST COUNT? People don't change that quickly without a good dose of mental trauma.

SETOLINO...thanks for not hopping on the "hate sub" train so quickly. I mean, you've seen me fight with you like the most petty brat in the world; but I'm glad you got the impression that I DON'T think I have a god complex and that I don't think I'm royalty. Thank you for not taking me seriously on the "peasant and commoner" thing.

Do you know what makes me sad? Setolino presumably seriously dislikes me right now (God knows I've given him a reason and a half to do so), and he has more faith in my character than most of you.

Also. FYI. Devampi and All4Games and TormentedTurnip and Raventhor and Firraria and Pentargonite and Jordenito and HiFromBuddha and Banana and Chulin and UnknownPandr and JararoNatsu and Aphnex and other people who actually have faith in me haven't taken it all that seriously, either, because they aren't insecure idiots who lost the ability to understand sarcasm the moment someone calls them a peasant.

...That was quite cathartic.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Setolino » July 24, 2014 12:09pm | Report

Clearly you are a trash support. *Cough* I5 *cough* *cough*

Hopefully Sub takes some of this to heart :)

i5 who ? I had a little small talk with Fexez about i5, was pretty funny tho this guy is like the funniest person, hands down, i ever met in Smite.

But after my Bacchus play i really make a biggggg break before i finish the Bacchus guide. God i suckd so hard with him.

Out of topic over 9000 btw.

edit: sub, deep inside, somewhere i love you, i guess, not sure.
"Wololol" -Age of Empires

Setolino
<Godlike>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (18)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Chiulin » July 24, 2014 12:12pm | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

****ing commoner.

Chiulin

Prominent (31)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HolyPudding » July 24, 2014 12:25pm | Report
To actually have my opinion on Loki, I think he deals overly large amounts of damage, yet that's all he has going for him. Nerfing his damage and replacing it with utility would be like changing Bastet's pounce; there'd be no originality or uniqueness to Loki, as such making him another run-of-the-mill assassin. I think he's fine where he is, especially considering assassins like Hun Batz with the power to shut down teams.
"We are none but friends

All born to the same forum

Why not live in peace?"

HolyPudding

Established (19)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by anshsmite » July 24, 2014 12:33pm | Report
how in the world all4 thinks I threw salt on the wounds on this thread. yes I joined the thread late after 6-7 pages but straightaway I referred to the first post on this thread. I just shared my views on loki , is that a crime? I wonder if sub and all4 insult and abuse smone it's always in good spirit and sarcastic and all those who beg to differ with them, are morons.

anshsmite

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aphnex » July 24, 2014 12:39pm | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

Peasant.

Aphnex

Prominent (30)
View My Blog

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }