Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Loki Deals Too Much Damage

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

Forum » General Discussion » Loki Deals Too Much Damage 160 posts - page 13 of 16
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by dacoqrs » July 24, 2014 9:40am | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

It's not obvious to me that you're not letting this go.

You continue to insult me. You continue to assert your opinion that I'm trying to intimidate you. I thought you were ready to bury the hatchet. But you continue to chase after the matter. I thought we were past this.

I don't care about rudeness or insults, but I do care about people making certain assumptions about themselves and others. Frankly, you need to deflate that head of yours. You aren't some kind of revolutionary fighting against The System or The Tyrant. You aren't a Hero, you aren't a Martyr. You aren't Important - and frankly, if I were attempting to intimidate a representative of the "noneditor/vet" crowd, you would not be my first choice. Or my second. Probably my ninth, right behind ICEN.

You are acting like an Attention-Seeking Brat.

I don't know exactly what you want, but you are undeserving of further acknowledgement.

You think putting me down is going to help you, Sub?

Sub, I've said what I wanted about a billion times. I want you to grow up and be more mature in the way you hold discussions, because your mocking, arrogant manner really is something that really hurts your discussions, and it hurts the community, in all honesty.

I would be ready to be past it, if this thing didn't happen over and over. But it does, and it needs to be fixed.
Thanks to Ferrum for making the sig pic! He's beast af people.
IGN: BestJanusNA
What I'm listening to right now: Derp -Bassjackers

dacoqrs

Prominent (40)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by anshsmite » July 24, 2014 9:44am | Report
dacoqrs wrote:

You think putting me down is going to help you, Sub?

Sub, I've said what I wanted about a billion times. I want you to grow up and be more mature in the way you hold discussions, because your mocking, arrogant manner really is something that really hurts your discussions, and it hurts the community, in all honesty.

I would be ready to be past it, if this thing didn't happen over and over. But it does, and it needs to be fixed.

@dacoqrs: U have risen not fallen..don't feel being put down. I think as we always do just don't argue with sub not bcz he is good at discussion or debate but there no point wasting your time bcz u might get a ban out of this and nthing else.

anshsmite

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » July 24, 2014 9:44am | Report
Devampi wrote:
I confirm his. as you can see sub acts like a god now and everyone else are peasants
YES KNEEL BEFORE YOUR GOD

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Setolino » July 24, 2014 9:49am | Report
Wow we are so offtopic why just dont change the name of the topic. :D
"Wololol" -Age of Empires

Setolino
<Godlike>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (18)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » July 24, 2014 9:52am | Report
Setolino wrote:

they changed from thread

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » July 24, 2014 9:55am | Report
Setolino wrote:

New thread. Made it precisely for this reason.

https://www.smitefire.com/smite/forum/general-discussion/what-does-loki-need-5704

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by dacoqrs » July 24, 2014 10:12am | Report
And now we are stuck at an impasse where Sub refuses to change his behavior, if I had to guess?

dacoqrs

Prominent (40)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by dacoqrs » July 24, 2014 10:26am | Report
Sub, I'd like to start by saying that you certainly are a very helpful member of this site.

You reviewed my first guide, you hold discussions with everyone, you run contests, and you have some incredible ideas about game balanced.

You are, by far, one of the most helpful people on the site. If anyone ever needs advice on a guide or anything of the sort, they should, and do, come to you.

So, I do not mean to insult you by asking you to change your behavior. Like I said, you are an incredible veteran who does an amazing job on this site.

I just think that, sometimes, you get very heated and say things that, you may or may not mean to say, and it's something that you should seriously consider, that's all.

dacoqrs

Prominent (40)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HolyPudding » July 24, 2014 10:35am | Report
Well... this has gotten out of hand, but I agree totally with what daco is saying.

Sub, you aren't a god. Just because you've made the most posts doesn't mean your opinion is always right, and your actions towards others have been rather deplorable. Honestly, Arka was annoying and stupid and a thorn in all our sides, yet you've gathered an ego so large that you seem to no longer care for others or what they think, almost making you worse.

Because at least Arka made an effort to apologise. Sure it was a ****ty effort, but it honestly feels like he feels some sort of remorse for being such a douche. Yet you insult others, refer to them as lowers and generally act like a stuck up ******* to anyone who dare question you. You seem to think you have all the opportunity in the world to act like a jackass to others because you have the most game knowledge of us.

Well, here's an eye opener Sub: you don't. Just because you may be one of the most knowledgeable (I even question that at times) of us, you can't go around insulting everyone. You're a veteran for ****'s sake, dismount your high horse an read through all your posts. Then imagine you're someone coming on to join this forum community. Chances are they wouldn't like the idiocy and blatant insults and toxicity you throw at people, and to think that such arrogance and childish anger is the face of SmiteFire. Because if I'm correct, being a veteran requires you make an example and keep things under control... like other veterans and mods succeed in doing. Does Raven get angry? Does Turnip get angry? Do BME, Pentar, Nex or any of the other editors get crazily enraged frequently?

No. Call me a peasant, call me defiant, send a complaint if this offended you, but you need to clean up your act.
"We are none but friends

All born to the same forum

Why not live in peace?"

HolyPudding

Established (19)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Setolino » July 24, 2014 10:44am | Report
To be fair to Sub he never said he have the most knowledge.(as far as i know) He have his opinion, kinda bms other that dont share his opinion,but he mostly sticks to his opinion, he is really mulish after all. I think he still hates my guide tho :D
"Wololol" -Age of Empires

Setolino
<Godlike>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (18)
View My Blog

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }