Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Loki Deals Too Much Damage

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

Forum » General Discussion » Loki Deals Too Much Damage 160 posts - page 11 of 16
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » July 24, 2014 2:10am | Report
Setolino wrote:

@BestMinion there a still far better pick for solo in tourny than a loki to help out the team.

That is true ofc. I'm not saying he is a game breaking pick that results in a insta win.

All I'm saying is that he is not trash tier. And he is picked more often than a lot of other gods. So saying that Loki can't do well against good teams is BS.

You do not have to play Loki solo either :)
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Setolino » July 24, 2014 3:13am | Report

That is true ofc. I'm not saying he is a game breaking pick that results in a insta win.

All I'm saying is that he is not trash tier. And he is picked more often than a lot of other gods. So saying that Loki can't do well against good teams is BS.

You do not have to play Loki solo either :)

The only person i know that says that Loki is trash tier is DmBrandon, and he says also you should go Meditation with Chang´e in solo/mid lane...

Loki is strong and really good as a teamcounter pick. ^^
"Wololol" -Age of Empires

Setolino
<Godlike>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (18)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » July 24, 2014 3:51am | Report
Dm is so badass, did you know he threw glass in the face of a bully once? True story he said so in a AMA ;)

Jungle & Support main.

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » July 24, 2014 4:08am | Report
I don't think you can separate DM's trolling from his seriousness. He doesn't think meditation is ever good except salvation on tanks.

Also he's not the only one who thinks he's trash but that's neither here nor there.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Setolino » July 24, 2014 4:22am | Report

Dm is so badass, did you know he threw glass in the face of a bully once? True story he said so in a AMA ;)

Wow that is some hardcore **** right there, badass story.

Setolino
<Godlike>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (18)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by dacoqrs » July 24, 2014 5:31am | Report
All4Games wrote:
as far as i know been resolved

We can either keep letting the problem coming up again and again and we can "resolve" it, by me getting pissed at Sub, threatening to report, and then having the editor/vet/mod gang bumrush the thread to try and settle it, or we need to work out a more long term solution.

He shouldn't be getting away with this because his post count is higher or whatever.

+rep, and as bad as I feel for not letting this go, I don't think I should feel INTIMIDATED to let this go by the editors and vets (Yes, I totally feel the pressure from you guys, telling me to 'drop it' and 'don't start drama') This behavior of, as the General Rules and Guidelines calls it:

"While SmiteFire prides ourselves on letting you be you, there is always a line you can't cross. Excessive aggression, constant harassment..."

Is unacceptable, I don't care if the user has 2000 more posts than me, and I would like something to be done about this, because this is not the 1st time Sub has needlessly lashed out at me, and it's certainly not the 1st time he's lashed out at others. If we can't disagree without being called a variety of insulting names, no matter how "uninsulting" they are, it's completely unacceptable. I cannot be told I am "acting like an ignorant commoner peasant, with the insolence to spit on the face of his betters" which is not only insulting me, but also DEMANDING that Sub is better than anyone who disagrees with him.

It's crazy, and yes, I don't care if I become the next Smitefire weirdo, I will not let this go until something is done. SweetTenderLove's long post completely explains how I feel about the situation.
Thanks to Ferrum for making the sig pic! He's beast af people.
IGN: BestJanusNA
What I'm listening to right now: Derp -Bassjackers

dacoqrs

Prominent (40)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » July 24, 2014 6:26am | Report
@dacoqrs & SweetTenderLove:
I really do not hope Sub's outburst gives you the wrong impression of us more "veteran" Smitefire users.

I'm here for you <3

What bothers me the most is that I said basically the exact same thing as you guys did. But I got no insults thrown at me. We do (at least I do) want more ppl to use the site after all. And insulting new users does not help much.

I get that Sub is passionate about the topic and that it can be hard to have ppl disagreeing with you. If this was just a normal user I wouldn't mind it. But a veteran should be a good example and then you have to handle ppl not agreeing with you at every turn.

I just report and see what happens. Not that I want Sub to get banned or anything, but let the mods deal with it and go in peace. :)

It is the Internet after all, don't take it personal ;)

Jungle & Support main.

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » July 24, 2014 7:12am | Report
what's a mod
where do we find one of those
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Setolino » July 24, 2014 7:21am | Report

@dacoqrs & SweetTenderLove:
I really do not hope Sub's outburst gives you the wrong impression of us more "veteran" Smitefire users.

I'm here for you <3

What bothers me the most is that I said basically the exact same thing as you guys did. But I got no insults thrown at me. We do (at least I do) want more ppl to use the site after all. And insulting new users does not help much.

I get that Sub is passionate about the topic and that it can be hard to have ppl disagreeing with you. If this was just a normal user I wouldn't mind it. But a veteran should be a good example and then you have to handle ppl not agreeing with you at every turn.

I just report and see what happens. Not that I want Sub to get banned or anything, but let the mods deal with it and go in peace. :)

It is the Internet after all, don't take it personal ;)

Nothing new tho...

Setolino
<Godlike>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (18)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 24, 2014 7:52am | Report
I'm gonna have to take daco's side in all this. Just because he has less posts doesn't mean he knows less than you. It means he spends his time doing something *cough*more productive*coughs* else.

I think if sub was the mature one here he wouldn't have had an outburst no matter what daco said.

Daco& that other guy, don't feel intimidated by mods/vets , they are normal people just like you and me, they just know the secret to rainbow name colouring.
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }