Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Nox...

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

Forum » General Discussion » Nox... 124 posts - page 11 of 13
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » November 1, 2014 6:02am | Report
Shavul wrote:

I know right? I shoud DEMAND them to feed me, because I NEED to be fed with their stuff, and it better be good. Because I, (Somehow) deserve it. For no ******* reason.

Ok, I understand that we can be not so happy with some things on this MOBA. I get it. But going on a rampage because a god is underpowered or lazy is quite lame.

*facepalm*

Look, let me put it this way.

You know how most restaurants give free ketchup, condiments, napkins, etc? How it's become the norm, from the newest restaurants to the oldest?

Smite is a restaurant where they charge you for those things. Why? No reason. They just do. And you people keep going to this restaurant.

Of course I'd demand things like free napkins when I go to a place to eat. It's become a BASIC COURTESY. It's become the norm for things like this.

I expect quality content. Just like how I expect non-rotting food or a bathroom in wherever I go out to eat.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by dacoqrs » November 1, 2014 6:08am | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

*facepalm*

Look, let me put it this way.

You know how most restaurants give free ketchup, condiments, napkins, etc? How it's become the norm, from the newest restaurants to the oldest?

Smite is a restaurant where they charge you for those things. Why? No reason. They just do. And you people keep going to this restaurant.

Of course I'd demand things like free napkins when I go to a place to eat. It's become a BASIC COURTESY. It's become the norm for things like this.

I expect quality content. Just like how I expect non-rotting food or a bathroom in wherever I go out to eat.

See, but it's a free to play game, so we're not being charged...
Thanks to Ferrum for making the sig pic! He's beast af people.
IGN: BestJanusNA
What I'm listening to right now: Derp -Bassjackers

dacoqrs

Prominent (40)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » November 1, 2014 6:16am | Report
dacoqrs wrote:

Here's what you just said:

HERE IS A FACT: MY OPINION

Here's where you're terribly mistaken

I don't think it's total ****! I don't mind it! I don't care if they need to fix her next patch! And clearly my fellow smite players feel the same way!

Maybe we're not being too soft on it, maybe you're just being too harsh, hm?

Stop doing this whole "call to action" ******** by putting words in our mouth. You 'implore' us not to accept this ****, even though we do not think it's **** in the first place.

In addition, if you're trying to persuade us to do something, you should probably start by not calling the people you're trying to persuade things like "biggest head-in-his-own-*** sycophantic peasant here on these forums." Just a thought, really. Might help slightly. I don't know.

I called Greens a peasant, not all of you guys, although you're making me reconsider this, in your case.

Here we go again with you trying to shut me up by calling things "opinions." Newsflash, you can call everything on these forums an opinion.

Second, remember you don't play other MOBAs? Are you trying to contradict me on this point? The mere fact that I support other MOBAs having better balance when you and other Smite fans agree their own game sucks at release-day balance supports my claim.

When does an opinion become a fact? Do >50% of DG players have to agree on DG's balance until "DG is balanced" becomes a fact, instead of an opinion? Do you know how utterly ridiculous you sound?

Everyone agrees that the sky is blue. Everyone agrees that Nox is a ****ing disaster upon release, except for Raventhor, except he literally never played Nox before.

Yeah, it is my "opinion" that DG and etc all have their **** together, balance-wise, in terms of release-day champ balance. It is my "opinion" that Smite sucks, balance-wise, in terms of release-day champ balance.

So? I call them facts. I call Smite sucking at release day gods a fact. I call other MOBAs being better at balance a FACT. And you can't disprove facts by calling them opinions. After all, me calling the sky blue is an opinion.

The fact that you and the other sycophantic idiots keep licking up this **** is just sad. You can't miss what you never had.

BTW, when (might) you call me arrogant for making assumptions about other MOBAs, while refusing to play those same MOBAs, you crossed the line from ignorant to stupid. Intentionally refusing information for the sake of holding up your position is pathetic.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » November 1, 2014 6:16am | Report
All4Games wrote:

we are the consumers, ever heard of the saying "the customer is king."? well that is pretty much what sub means.

it's a developers job to give the consumers stuff that is of good quality and i'll be dammed if we should be asking for less as.

free to play or no if you dont give good quality then you failed at your job.

i remember an article about some indie developer saying that the fans who wanted a secual to his game didn't deserve it. the FANS that played his game, the FANS that gave him money and time to work on his first game and second one, the FANS THAT DESERVE BETTER THEN WHAT THEY GOT!.

the FANS deserve good quality which in smite's case is a balenced god on release. that is very far from hard to do.

sub, in his own way called green out on him saying we should be happy that we even get ****, sub is right in this case that we shouldn't be happy with **** and that we do deserve good quality.

you can't deny that he is right because you dislike his additude.

why be happy with ****? smite may be free-to-play but tell me the amount of actual money you suck into that game. a lot of people suck a lot of money into smite, don't they deserve good quality? do they deserve ****?

AM I GETTING THROUGH TO ANYONE?!

They've been assimilated.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by dacoqrs » November 1, 2014 6:17am | Report
Okay, I'm done, I can't argue with someone who says that his opinion on MOBA balance is a fact. Such stuck up arrogance can simply not be argued with. No promises I won't come back though, otherwise you might have another reason to call me a peasant, and we sure wouldn't want that.

Thank you, kind old veteran of Smitefire, for poisoning yet another thread.

dacoqrs

Prominent (40)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » November 1, 2014 6:20am | Report
dacoqrs wrote:

Once again, same logical fallacy as sub. We don't care if it's bad on release as long as Hi Rez fixes it.

You know, you don't have to take this ****.

I don't get your logic at all.

Smite ****ing up on release-day gods is not a good thing. It's not a neutral thing. It's not "artistic license" or "choice." It is universally a bad thing, and we can all agree on that.

And you're calling it acceptable. Not "necessary evil" or something of that nature, but rather, acceptable. You, and others. WHY?

Also, BTW, "we" is about three people. How many people agree with you, hmm? Shavul and who else?

If you want to play head counting games, I can list a lot more names than you can.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » November 1, 2014 6:22am | Report
dacoqrs wrote:

See, but it's a free to play game, so we're not being charged...

So is Dawngate. So is HOTS. So is Strife. So is League of Legends. Shut the **** up, please, about it being free to play being an excuse to be bad.

I'm not being too harsh. I'm not expecting perfection. I'm expecting normality.

What part of that do you people not understand?

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by dacoqrs » November 1, 2014 6:26am | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

You know, you don't have to take this ****.

I don't get your logic at all.

Smite ****ing up on release-day gods is not a good thing. It's not a neutral thing. It's not "artistic license" or "choice." It is universally a bad thing, and we can all agree on that.

And you're calling it acceptable. Not "necessary evil" or something of that nature, but rather, acceptable. You, and others. WHY?

Also, BTW, "we" is about three people. How many people agree with you, hmm? Shavul and who else?

If you want to play head counting games, I can list a lot more names than you can.

Why do I accept it? Because I still like Smite as a game. HOLY ****, OPEN YOUR EYES.

whoa 3 on 2, playing the numbers game huh.

See, the problem with this entire argument is that we, as smite players, CANNOT LOSE. Because no matter what you say, Smite is Smite, and there's nothing you can say or do that will make me not like Smite. No argument you can point out will make us go "Huh, sub is right, I suddenly hate Smite"

Which is why this is getting pointless, because you can use all sorts of ****ty analogies to make your point, and I hear your point, I get it, I understand YOU feel it is unacceptable. But I don't. I find it tolerable. And that's that.

dacoqrs

Prominent (40)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » November 1, 2014 6:32am | Report
Shavul wrote:

Maybe, but I'm happy with the rest of the game.

It's not "I should care but I don't". It's "I don't care period". I don't think I should.

not well said.

you dont even defend your own argument. your argument was that nox is an isolated case, i say its not and your only defense is "well im just happy with everything else".

that is fine but that isn't a defense, heck your "maybe" is a bigger wall then that (i can name all other bad releases to debunk maybe that is how small of a defense it is)

your second sentence.

let me clear this out right now, there is a difference with your opinion being wrong by fact and because some one else says that because they are not his opinions and pure stupidity.

your opinion goes against the basics busness philosophy between interactions between the customer and the busness. you effectivly are saying you will buy anything a busness sells no mather how ******ed or useless. that done in mass can creat a very large amount of problems that is will not go into too much detail here but i'll say that that ends up with corporations gaining full control.

i don't want to call people stupid because i have lost enough faith in human's intelect over the years through IRL stuff that i would rather put on a tinfoil hat and say you are brainwashed or that you have a gun pointed at your head by some one who is actually writting that because i would grow depressed again and i want to avoid that.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by dacoqrs » November 1, 2014 6:34am | Report
All4Games wrote:

not well said.

you dont even defend your own argument. your argument was that nox is an isolated case, i say its not and your only defense is "well im just happy with everything else".

that is fine but that isn't a defense, heck your "maybe" is a bigger wall then that (i can name all other bad releases to debunk maybe that is how small of a defense it is)

your second sentence.

let me clear this out right now, there is a difference with your opinion being wrong by fact and because some one else says that because they are not his opinions and pure stupidity.

your opinion goes against the basics busness philosophy between interactions between the customer and the busness. you effectivly are saying you will buy anything a busness sells no mather how ******ed or useless. that done in mass can creat a very large amount of problems that is will not go into too much detail here but i'll say that that ends up with corporations gaining full control.

i don't want to call people stupid because i have lost enough faith in human's intelect over the years through IRL stuff that i would rather put on a tinfoil hat and say you are brainwashed or that you have a gun pointed at your head by some one who is actually writting that because i would grow depressed again and i want to avoid that.

We don't need to defend our own argument. We like Smite. We play Smite. Period. End of story.

dacoqrs

Prominent (40)
View My Blog

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }