Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Nox...

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

Forum » General Discussion » Nox... 124 posts - page 12 of 13
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » November 1, 2014 6:40am | Report
dacoqrs wrote:

Why do I accept it? Because I still like Smite as a game. HOLY ****, OPEN YOUR EYES.

whoa 3 on 2, playing the numbers game huh.

See, the problem with this entire argument is that we, as smite players, CANNOT LOSE. Because no matter what you say, Smite is Smite, and there's nothing you can say or do that will make me not like Smite. No argument you can point out will make us go "Huh, sub is right, I suddenly hate Smite"

Which is why this is getting pointless, because you can use all sorts of ****ty analogies to make your point, and I hear your point, I get it, I understand YOU feel it is unacceptable. But I don't. I find it tolerable. And that's that.

the point was never to make anyone hate smite... if you ever thought that then you have never read any comment about what we said about this game, you would intentionally turned away a blind eye to subs top 10 games, to what i said was good in smite in the comparison thread and to everything else.

you... really dont have a base understanding of arguements.

we dont even want to hate smite or dislike it or feel indifferent to it. we want to love it but we are not blind to problems that appear right in front of us and ruin the fun for us, when we came here to talk about them YOU eventually came into this and started to declare us for all kinds of things that we weren't.

i've said before that i have never went full rage on this site, i am still not so don't see this as rage or anger or something like that. what im about to say is because you are a disapointment.

go **** yourself dacoqrs.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by dacoqrs » November 1, 2014 6:45am | Report
All4Games wrote:

the point was never to make anyone hate smite... if you ever thought that then you have never read any comment about what we said about this game, you would intentionally turned away a blind eye to subs top 10 games, to what i said was good in smite in the comparison thread and to everything else.

you... really dont have a base understanding of arguements.

we dont even want to hate smite or dislike it or feel indifferent to it. we want to love it but we are not blind to problems that appear right in front of us and ruin the fun for us, when we came here to talk about them YOU eventually came into this and started to declare us for all kinds of things that we weren't.

i've said before that i have never went full rage on this site, i am still not so don't see this as rage or anger or something like that. what im about to say is because you are a disapointment.

go **** yourself dacoqrs.

This isn't an argument... this is a statement. I like Smite. I play Smite. that's it. Do I admit there's problems? Yes. But I actually have some respect for Smite, unlike Sub, who goes around belittling it.

We both admit there's problems. I can deal with them, you can't. THAT'S IT! Nothing else to it.
Thanks to Ferrum for making the sig pic! He's beast af people.
IGN: BestJanusNA
What I'm listening to right now: Derp -Bassjackers

dacoqrs

Prominent (40)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » November 1, 2014 6:57am | Report
dacoqrs go look in subs top 10 list for games in off topic and be amazed.

the statement of you still liking it and playing it is not the arguements i was talking about as what i said ranges back further then just a post or a thread.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by dacoqrs » November 1, 2014 7:03am | Report
@arka

Get out. Thanks for the support, but get out.

@all4

What about his list? He has Smite on there. I see that. He says he doesn't like it, but still plays it. Okay. Great. Awesome.

dacoqrs

Prominent (40)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » November 1, 2014 7:03am | Report

Smitefire needs some cleansing. How come editors behave so abusive and ****** and spreading bad name for the game. They are nothing but disgracing the site not just themselves. Everyone has respect and putting down his opinion is his right.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is such an obvious alt, it's hilarious. Oh****isitarka

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by dacoqrs » November 1, 2014 7:06am | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sent me a private message saying it was him.

dacoqrs

Prominent (40)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by cleansesmitefire » November 1, 2014 7:06am | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

once a while I enjoy looking at this site some of your ******ingly abusive language..m learning still..teacher

cleansesmitefire

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » November 1, 2014 7:18am | Report

Smitefire needs some cleansing. How come editors behave so abusive and ****** and spreading bad name for the game. They are nothing but disgracing the site not just themselves. Everyone has respect and putting down his opinion is his right.

arka if you want smitefire cleansed then never come back here, thats about all the cleansing we need.

@dacoqrs top 10 fav list... smite is on there... draw the paralel.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » November 1, 2014 7:25am | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

Greenevers, listen closely to what I have to say.

You are the biggest head-in-his-own-*** sycophantic peasant here on these forums.

You say that we are expecting too much by hoping for a balanced release god. That we're a bunch of spoiled children who should not be expecting quality.

ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME?

Other MOBAs give balanced gods. Here is a FACT: Dawngate and Strife and Heroes of the Storm all give balanced champions/heroes/gods/shapers on their release. All of them are in beta or alpha, and Dawngate's Waystone is new to MOBAs in general. And yet, they give more consistently quality content than Smite does.

SMITE is a released game! ITS NOT IN BETA ANYMORE, ITS A ****ING ADULT AND SHOULD ACT LIKE ONE!

We don't have to take this ****, people! Stop making excuses for HiRez! Why should you guys, the ones who, for some unfathomable reason, love this game, accept this ****?

We, the players, have a RIGHT to expect QUALITY CONTENT from the games we play! Stop making excuses for HiRez and pretend that this is alright, BECAUSE IT IS NOT.

I implore you all, don't accept this ****.

Honestly "Subzero008" I'm not exactly sure what your problem is. What are your ideals? Shavul is right you do have some anger management problems. And I already said Hi-Rez is addressing the problem asap. They know it's a problem and I don't understand how it's affecting you so much you go completely bonkers in the head. Please. If you want to continue what you're doing stop making everyone who actually enjoys the game feel bad and annoyed at your every single post.

I for one don't care about anyone else that is supporting you in your harassment to the members on this site. I'm reporting you and I don't care. Don't ever expect me to be friendly to you again and believe me, I've tried.

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » November 1, 2014 7:38am | Report
TT, Raven, Buddha or admins?
Isn't it time to lock the thread?
Cuz you know, everyone is insulting everyone again?

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }