Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Hunter Guardian Meta Is Horribly Unenjoyable

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Hunter Guardian Meta Is Horribly Unenjoyable 86 posts - page 3 of 9
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » May 27, 2015 4:25pm | Report
Well you just compared them and now you're saying that you can't compare them... Release Nemesis of Season 1 was the worst of S1.

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Stuke99 » May 27, 2015 4:37pm | Report
I agree that was the biggest low point of Season 1, but that lasted for 2 weeks unlike the disaster that was released Bellona to now and moving onward. Everything in Season 2 has been severely destroyed the game and it appears that Hi-Rez don't have a clue how to fix what they caused.

Stuke99
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » May 27, 2015 5:12pm | Report
^ this is so accurate
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FemFatalis » May 27, 2015 5:19pm | Report
^couldn't put it better myself

But yeah, warrior Nemesis was bad. Does that even count as S1? Cuz I think it was before the beta released...
For Glory! An Ullr ADC Guide
A Strong Bond! An Aphrodite Solo Guide
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, ‘You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.’"
-George Carlin

FemFatalis

Established (15)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Stuke99 » May 27, 2015 5:57pm | Report
^ That's right Nemesis was released before launch day.

Stuke99
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » May 27, 2015 6:14pm | Report
Fixing this short term is easy. Remove Bluestone Pendant.

Seriously, this item is the worst of the season 2 changes. Sure, it makes a lot of ****ty hunters top tier before it was added, but funnily enough, giving a highly mana-dependent class unlimited mana unbalances the class.

Long term? Change everything.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Stuke99 » May 27, 2015 6:28pm | Report
Bluestone Pendent can still be a usable item if they reduced the Mp5 so that hunters can't abuse it as much as they have.

Stuke99
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » May 27, 2015 7:25pm | Report
It's the passive that's more of a problem.

In LoL, that item's passive is on a tier 3 item that costs 2700 gold, used on mana-hungry mages, and you get CDR and some magic resist but you sacrifice some potential power. In Smite, it's available as a starter item, for a class that desperately needs mana, without skimping on anything.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Stuke99 » May 27, 2015 7:39pm | Report
Bluestone replaced Transcendence for most mana reliant ADC's, and since bluestone only cost 800 unlike Trans which is much more and you have to build up the Mp5 and the mana needed to use get it to its full potential.

Stuke99
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » May 27, 2015 9:59pm | Report
Gonna have to agree with Sub on this one, Bluestone Pendant is just way too overpowered. It needs serious nerfing or to just be taken out.
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }