Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Demigod Quest

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Demigod Quest 181 posts - page 3 of 19
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » May 16, 2015 8:37am | Report
[x] Pull out your AK and blow him away!

[x] Refuse. "Why, good sir, i think you are out of your mind to propose such a preposterous idea!"

OOC

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » May 16, 2015 8:52pm | Report
Vote closing in three hours.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » May 17, 2015 3:54am | Report
[x] Refuse.

You stare at the man square in the eyes and said, "No."

He sighs, turns, and flaps a hand at you. "Very well."

You instinctively whirl around to see a large cudgel an inch from your face. Then you see nothing.

You awake with a horrible headache.

You open your eyes, but you see only darkness.

For a brief, horrible moment, you think you've been blinded, but then you see a faint light in the distance. It took you a moment to realize it is the stars, you are in your cell, and the doorway has been completely bricked up.

You took a deep breath, then wince as the motion twinges your bruised ribs. Now was not the time to panic.

Your hands were still shackled. The key was in the bucket.

You groped blindly in the darkness, until you accidentally knock over the bucket. The cell suddenly smelled like a horse stable, and you gag as you put your hands into the mess, but you eventually find the key.

One problem down.

Next was the door.

You carefully attempt to open it...and its locked.
You were going to die here, slowly starving to death in your own filth-

No. You force yourself to keep calm. You were not going to die like this.

The key. The key just might work. You grasp for the keyhole, and with shaking hands, insert the key, and twist.

Chik.

What. What were the chances of-

You stop yourself. There was plenty of time to think about it later.

The door was no longer a problem. Another thing off your list.

You close your eyes. You might, just might be able to break through the wall. You knew the body can do impossible things under stress, and you were definitely under stress.

But if they were expecting an escape, it would be right now. You could break out, only to have your head cut off.

But if you waited too long, you would get weaker. And being trapped here to die like this would be worse.

You take a breath.

[x] Escape right now. You can't take any more of this.
[x] Wait.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » May 17, 2015 4:04am | Report

No point in waiting, really.

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » May 17, 2015 4:07am | Report
I updated the character sheet.

Oh, and the reason why you ended up in the prison in the first place is going to be affected by your future votes. I know that's kinda vague but that's it, really.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » May 17, 2015 8:21am | Report

Whats the worst that could happen?

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » May 18, 2015 10:56am | Report
Sorry about the delay. I just crashed -_-

This round is going to feature your first fight. I'm not sure how I plan on handling this, hence the open vote. Let's learn as we go!

Also, new feature: invisitext! W***UP ;/

[x] Leave now.

Forget waiting.

You step back, and charge at the door, slamming into it with all of your strength-

And nearly pass out from the pain.

No, no. You had to do this intelligently.

You pick up your shackles, grip them by the chains, and with all your strength, bash it against the wall.

You nearly hit yourself with the rebound on the first swing. Your second swing is more careful, and on the third swing, you manage to break off a few shards of brick and mortar. The sight fills you with sudden cheer.

So you swing again, and again, until the flying shards of brick make your hands, your arms, and your face bleed. You just grin - it's a sign of progress.

You raise the manacles again - and freeze as the cell seemed to be imperceptibly darker. The hole. The pathetic excuse of a skylight was gone.

Someone knew you were trying to escape.

The realization feels like a cold snake coiling around your heart.

You snarl. You clench a fist. You take that pain, bring it inside yourself, and slam your fist into the wall.

Then you do it again.

And again.

You're dimly aware of something wet running down your knuckles. You disregard it.

You imagine the bearded man's smug face in front of you. He's sneering at you, contempt and disgust on his face-

You let out a wordless scream and punch the wall again. You hear something crack. You tell yourself its the wall.

The warden's next. You can imagine the coward kicking you while you were unconscious, spitting on you, laughing at you-

Your next punch drives your fist through the wall like it's a rotten plank.

The sight of faint torchlight only drives you to redouble your efforts. You ignore how the light exposes the scrathes, the gashes, the broken fingers and the blood. All you focus on is the prospect of escape that is literally right in front of you.

After a few kicks and another go with the manacles, you manage to widen the hole enough for you to crawl through with only a few more cuts and gashes to add to your growing collection. You land on the floor in a heap.

For a while, you just lie there, breathing heavily.

You hear a slow clapping.

In a patch of shadows, leaning against the wall, is the warden, his teeth gleaming in the darkness.

"We had a betting pool going on, you know," he says conversationally. "Oh, we thought you might struggle for a bit. But I was the only one who thought you'd actually get out. Lucky me."

He draws his sword, utterly confident in his triumph. "I'll cut you a break, boy: if you get on your hands and knees and beg for it, I'll end it with a quick chop." It was evident from his tone that he thought that a great kindness.

Your hands twitch.

[x] Write-in...

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » May 18, 2015 11:29pm | Report
[x] Pretend to go on your hands and knees, and when he strikes, deliver a low blow to his exposed groin.

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bullfrog323 » May 19, 2015 7:25am | Report
[x] Completely ignore him. Let him attack first. If he isn't, walk my way and find the exit.

Bullfrog323

Prominent (27)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JohnTheScout » May 19, 2015 9:26am | Report
FerrumSlash wrote:

[x] Pretend to go on your hands and knees, and when he strikes, deliver a low blow to his exposed groin.

I second this
"You have signed your contract with death, I have come to collect!"

JohnTheScout

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }