Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Demigod Quest

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Demigod Quest 181 posts - page 2 of 19
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » May 13, 2015 3:27am | Report
[x] Dromichaites
[x] Ares
[x] Wretch
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » May 13, 2015 10:38am | Report
Voting closed. The final vote is Dromichaites, son of Ares, a Wretch.

I'll type up the next bit when school's over.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » May 14, 2015 8:16pm | Report
I apologize for the wait. There was a family emergency, and I could not access my computer (and my story files) for a bit.

The Character Creation vote has been replaced with a character sheet.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » May 14, 2015 8:16pm | Report
You were dreaming.

As far as dreams go, you liked this one. You were free. You don't remember much else.

You were awoken by a sudden tink of metal.

You open your eyes. To your astonishment, you see the glimmer of a key at your feet.

You turn your head around to see where it might have came from. Aside from the minuscule hole in the ceiling that brought some light into your cell and the barred door in front, you see nothing but aged, moss-encrusted brick, with a small bucket in the corner. You have no idea how a key could have just appeared in your cell, but you aren't going to complain.

You move to the door and peer through the keyhole. You see a well-lit hallway lined with other doors that cuts off into a corner a few meters beyond your cell, which is at the end of the row. Most importantly, it's empty.

With some maneuvering, you manage to unlock your manacled hands.

But before you can do more than remove your shackles, you hear the crunch of boots on the ground, and you barely manage to toss the key in the bucket and slip your hands back before a panel slides in the door, opening a tiny hatch where you can see the warden glaring at you.

"Right, you," he said disdainfully. "Away from the door." His voice had the casual, sneering confidence of a man who knew you were completely helpless, and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Or so he thought. Your hands are still cuffed, but you're sure the man doesn't know that you're freed. And that gave you options...

[x] Take him by surprise, attack him, then run for it.

[x] It's too early and risky to make a decision. Feign compliance, for now.

[x] Write-in...

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » May 15, 2015 12:33am | Report
[x] Pull out your AK and blow him away!

I kid, i kid.

[x] Take him by surprise, attack him, then run for it.

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » May 15, 2015 12:48am | Report
[x] It's too early and risky to make a decision. Feign compliance, for now

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bullfrog323 » May 15, 2015 7:39am | Report

Bullfrog323

Prominent (27)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » May 15, 2015 6:16pm | Report
Voting ends in aprox six hours.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » May 16, 2015 2:17am | Report

The warden doesn't wait around. He pulls you out of your cell and shoves you roughly toward the end of the corridor.

You're tempted to run, but you've committed yourself. The temptation becomes stronger as the warden directs you with more shoves, kicks, and the occasional insult.

You are led - in a manner of speaking - through a maze of corridors and hallways, until you arrive at a small, empty courtyard. You're in what looks like a very large villa.

You pause. What kind of villa has its own prisons? But before you can think for too long, the warden kicks you again, nearly tripping you.

You're led across the courtyard, go up a flight of stairs, and you find youself in one of the largest rooms you've seen in your life.

A few scroll-lined shelves lie along the walls and a bench sits next to what looks like an apothecary cabinet in the far end of the room. You could swear some of the scrolls are glowing.

Four marble pillars hold up the ceiling. A desk lies foursquare between them. A man is standing behind it, his face almost as wooden as the desk. He looked middle-aged and had a pointy little beard, and.

The warden leaves, quickly replaced by two other heavily-armed men, armed with crossbows. They move to either side of the desk, with identically stoic faces.

"Do you know why I've bought you here?" says the man.

You're not in a mood to play games. So you just stare at him blankly.

The man continued. "I am here to offer you a deal. I have some concerns that I do not wish to be connected to, and a man of your talents would be quite useful to me."

"Do you have a name? Surely you must." He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Let me be frank, boy. You are alone. You have no family name to shield you. You are not the citizen of any state or any other government. I can have you permanently imprisoned. Or executed. You are a very little man."

He leans in, eyes flickering over your face. "You have not said a word since you have entered this room. I do not believe you are taking me seriously." He stepped back and snapped his fingers. "Sergeant. Shoot him."

One of them men rose to attention. "Sir?"

"Let us capture his attention. Shoot him. In the left foot, please."

The sergeant moved his crossbow toward your leg, while the other man pointed his crossbow squarely at your chest.

Instinct took over.

As you see the sergeant pull the trigger, you twist your body into a spin that kicks the crossbow out of the other guard's hands. The bolt thuds harmlessly into the floor, and before they can react, you slam the point of your elbow into the second guard's face. He spits out something incoherent, and you hurl him bodily at the other guard, who is bowled over in the middle of drawing his sword. You turn to the bearded man-

Who nodded with satisfaction.

"That, boy, is why you are here. You are a man of rare abilities. I will use you...or I will make sure no one else will."

He claps, once, and the door opens again. You turn, and you can see a half a dozen guards standing in the doorway. "We're done here, sergeant. Take him to the infirmary to have his nose rest. Oh, and pick that up. Over there. You see the tooth, yes? Good. Dismissed."

He turns to you, rubbing his jaw. "Let me be clear. You can work for me, or I will have you thrown in your cell and the door bricked in. Will you work for me?"

[x] Accept
[x] Refuse
[x] Write-in...

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » May 16, 2015 3:27am | Report
[X] Refuse
Cause, well, **** him

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }