Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Season 7 Update Notes

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » Season 7 Update Notes 31 posts - page 2 of 4
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » January 9, 2020 3:55pm | Report
Just wanna put my 2 cents on Tyrannical: If this item makes into live, Hi Rez actually lost their minds. DM was able to get a t2 solo tower at 8 min in with minions, Odin 3 AS buff on Minions + Chang'e with Tyrannical. The minions with 40% attack speed just shred like 800 of the t2 health in 2 seconds or so. it's actually crazy.

(Also passing by here to show off my new and amazing signature made by the one and only Stuke so y'all better start saying "wooooow that signature looks so sick dude" because yes it does and stuke is an angel for doing this for me k? k thx)
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » January 10, 2020 12:50am | Report
I expect it to be nerfed. the patch is not out yet, so they still have time to tweak numbers. If they don't they should not do a patch notes show 3 weeks before release. Or they are goign to have to balance it mid patch.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kriega1 » January 10, 2020 4:01am | Report
The magus change was garbage, they should buff it at least. Rip old magus.

Also Hirez, Warlocks sucks, the changes doesen't fix it. E-staff is better.

Kriega1

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (143)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kriega1 » January 10, 2020 4:19am | Report
Also potentially rip non-ability based hunters

And im not sure about Ring of Hecate except on maybe Freya. Or maybe im wrong about Hecate and you just build both that and Tyrannical Plate Helm and laugh at the enemy hunter in lane.

Removal of pen from magus means it's just bad now, and the substitute on her would be either toxic blade or deso or this new item.

I think Freya caps AS with 4 AS rings and Sol caps it at 3.

Obs Shard will probably be 6th/7th item now if you even need it in your burst mage build at all now.

Kriega1

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (143)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kriega1 » January 10, 2020 4:53am | Report
Actually screw it Obs Shard is pointless now.

New mage burst builds (assuming no pts changes):

(No mage's blessing, go Magic Shoes, Lost Artifact, 1 Multi Potion start)

Shoes of Focus, Doom Orb, Spear of Desolation / Divine Ruin, Charon's Coin, Soul Reaver, Rod of Tahuti or Ethereal Staff. Sell boots for pythags or soul gem or deso if you got divine earlier.

Charon's has 20% pen and Reaver has another 10%. Can eveb sell CDR boots for Pythags late for last 10% perhaps.

Kriega1

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (143)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » January 10, 2020 5:00am | Report
Kriega1 wrote:

Also Hirez, Warlocks sucks, the changes doesen't fix it. E-staff is better.

too lazy to search for my comment but yeah. HR reasoning was remove the HP because otherwise mages become to tanky but if I want a tanky boii I will just pick e-staf. Dunno what they were thinking with the change.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kriega1 » January 10, 2020 5:02am | Report
Devampi wrote:

too lazy to search for my comment but yeah. HR reasoning was remove the HP because otherwise mages become to tanky but if I want a tanky boii I will just pick e-staf. Dunno what they were thinking with the change.

Not only was E-Staff better than Warlocks before the change but Warlocks is even worse.

Or maybe Warlock's could be considered over Thoth now considering they're the same stacks but Warlocks now has 10% pen... depends on how much mana you need I guess.

But Thoth isn't good to build now anyway since you can just go Doom Orb.

Kriega1

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (143)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » January 11, 2020 4:17am | Report
I, for one, am stoked that Baron is getting even a little buff.

And of course I can't go without talking about Bastet. Her new 3 looks super interesting; though it's basically just a deployable pet, I think it's a nice flavorful change compared to her old, super vanilla 3. Idk how I think about the stim ult, though, guess I have to play first to find out.

Ring of Hecate is definitely something to consider; I think purer mage ADCs like Freya or Olorun can make use of it pretty well.

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » January 11, 2020 3:14pm | Report
omg FS is alive.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » January 11, 2020 7:19pm | Report
As an FYI, PTS patch adjustments have already been made to the most OP situations...along with reverts to a couple items.
  • Bastet sees some nerfs to her top-end damage to Pounce and Razor Whip.

• Odin gets a nerf to Gungnir's Might's tick damage at all ranks. This thing is amazing at early clear, and really needed the adjustment.

• Achilles is still pretty strong and sees decreased damage to Combat Dodge and decreased healing from Radiant Glory.

• Susano gets a nerf to Jet Stream.

• Dynasty Plate Helm gets a price nerf so you can't purchase it at the beginning of a match (from 1,400 to 1,600 gold).

• Tyrannical Plate Helm was a crazy item with all the stats. It gets multiple nerfs.

• Stone of Fal (weirdly enough) is apparently a bit strong? And gets a power nerf.

• The Executioner and Titan's Bane get reverted from the nerfs they received.

• Hide of the Nemean Lion gets an adjustment, with slightly higher physical protection, but a significant decrease to the damage reflection.

• Rage gets a weird adjustment...lower cost from 2,400 to 2,300 gold...and on top of that gets a crit chance increase per stack from 2% to 3%. Muffin's calling it first...if this doesn't change, this is the new OP item for hunters.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }