Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Season 7 Update Notes

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » Season 7 Update Notes 31 posts - page 3 of 4
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » January 12, 2020 12:28am | Report
Branmuffin17 wrote:

[*] Rage gets a weird adjustment...lower cost from 2,400 to 2,300 gold...and on top of that gets a crit chance increase per stack from 2% to 3%. Muffin's calling it first...if this doesn't change, this is the new OP item for hunters.[/list]

Oh no you didn't I already called the Rage Deathbringer combo being back on discord friday/saterday night :P

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kriega1 » January 12, 2020 3:21am | Report
That combo was already a thing just before Fail-Not came out.

Kriega1

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (143)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » January 12, 2020 10:52am | Report
Yeah I played a few matches with Ferr the other night =)

That said, I think he performed better than I do on high ping. Our first match, we tried an EU server, and I had I think 180 ping, gave my ADC role to a guy whining and took his Jungle, and proceeded to completely miss all my abilities with Rat. Couldn't adjust to that delay, it was awful. So after that we went on US servers, where he fought ping but was able to do better than I had done on major lag.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » January 12, 2020 9:57pm | Report
Well since fail not has been replacing Rage for a lot of adc, however this buff is probably makes Rage a core crit item on those adcs.

damn Bran 180 ping is not that bad. I have been playing at that ping since we had a premade as I forgot to switch back to EU, until I had some real lag spikes XD

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xmysterionz » January 13, 2020 3:13am | Report
Branmuffin17 wrote:

Yeah I played a few matches with Ferr the other night =)

That said, I think he performed better than I do on high ping. Our first match, we tried an EU server, and I had I think 180 ping, gave my ADC role to a guy whining and took his Jungle, and proceeded to completely miss all my abilities with Rat. Couldn't adjust to that delay, it was awful. So after that we went on US servers, where he fought ping but was able to do better than I had done on major lag.

I play with 200 ping on NA on Rankeds lol

xmysterionz
<Sharpshooter>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (71)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » January 13, 2020 10:57am | Report
I don't know how you do it. Props to you for not having an awful record.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xmysterionz » January 14, 2020 5:24am | Report
Branmuffin17 wrote:

I don't know how you do it.

You just adopted the lag, I was born and grew up in the lag, I only had a decent internet when I was a man :p

xmysterionz
<Sharpshooter>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (71)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » January 15, 2020 11:10am | Report
January 14 sees a couple more adjustments to PTS balance. Revert back to the original patch notes, and the newest changes are at the very bottom.

Specifically, they're still trying to properly tune Bastet and Odin. Bastet sees a revert to the damage from Pounce and Razor Whip, while taking away some damage from her ult's bonus damage. Odin sees further nerfs to Gungnir's Might as it's still overperforming.

Finally, they're reverting some nerfs to the Solo lane blue buff and giving a bit more MP5 back to the Totem of Ku.

https://www.smitegame.com/news/season-7-update-notes
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » January 28, 2020 10:11am | Report
Season 7 is now here. I will be updating the SF database, likely tonight. Go play the revised Conquest and new Joust maps and share your thoughts!
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » January 29, 2020 2:14am | Report
Database is updated for S7. Not completed are the specific icon changes to some items/god skills...in process (technical difficulties).
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }