Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The most op god?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » The most op god? 38 posts - page 4 of 4
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » May 30, 2013 9:28am | Report
coldhotshot wrote:

*cough**cough* his 1*cough**cough* is a slow*cough**cough**cough**cough**cough**cough*.

Are you okay coldhotshot, should I buy you a medicine

Anyway, some new gods are more powerful than some old god

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by coldhotshot » May 30, 2013 9:32am | Report
Ya, I think I caught something. Anyways, new gods are stronger, too much stacking passives.
Click on my signature to go to my guide!

Other guides:
Fenrir :D

Click on this text to get a signature similar to this one!

coldhotshot

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » May 30, 2013 2:22pm | Report
Ok, here's what I have to say on this issue:

No God is OP. I say that because in order for a God to be OP, there has to be balanced in a sense. Well... it's not.

I've said this before, but the newer Gods are far superior to the older Gods. Neith beats Artemis, Fenrir will most likely beat Loki, etc.

There ARE some Gods who are borderline-OP, meaning that they are way too powerful but can be taken down. Those are: Thor, Ao Kuang, Xbalanque, and Sobek. Agni tends to get up there when he's in mid lane.

Now, here are the SUPERIOR, not OP, newer Gods: Neith, Fenrir, Aphrodite, and Ne Zha. They're all newer, with higher power and compared to the older Gods can be FAR better.

Then there is Hel, who is broken and I am disgusted that Hi-Rez has not fixed her yet.

Vamana is close to broken because of all the unnecessary buffs he received within six patches.

I should also mention that Zeus' early game is FAR more powerful now due to his magical basic attacks. Almost borderline, but not quite.

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » May 31, 2013 3:42am | Report
coldhotshot wrote:

*cough**cough* his 1*cough**cough* is a slow*cough**cough**cough**cough**cough**cough*.

If you can fight a good Poseidon: with his passive at max, hit him with Squall, place Tornadoes on top of and hit him with Spirit's Tempest before he can Release The Kraken! on you and with out missing I salute you.

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by x VaporTrails x » August 31, 2015 12:58pm | Report
from what ive noticed in the little bit that ive played. I will say there is no OP god. Its how you use the gods. Ive seen players wreak everything with Apollo. Then Ive seen when Apollo is wreaked. It comes down to who is using the god.

x VaporTrails x

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » August 31, 2015 1:36pm | Report

from what ive noticed in the little bit that ive played. I will say there is no OP god. Its how you use the gods. Ive seen players wreak everything with Apollo. Then Ive seen when Apollo is wreaked. It comes down to who is using the god.

you sir are pretty wrong. if the god is OP always depends on the player. but wait till they release a new god it's either UP or OP with OP being a higher chance (look at Guan Yu with his old ult or release belonna with her passive untouched. Oh and we had a gamebreaking bug that made kephri really OP with every revive doubling the items and buffs (from what I heard))

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Romanians » September 2, 2015 9:07am | Report
OPsiris. 10000 passives, 7856 slows on non-existant cooldowns, damage mitigation, damage reduction, root, stun, antihealing, speed buff, built in fatalis, leap, the damage of an assassin and the protection of a warrior, all in one. You need something for a team comp? You name it, this guy can do it:

Assassin: Hell yeah, can't escape his slows, can't heal, can't beat him.
Warrior: 2 damage items are enough, he can still roll no problem as a full warrior.
Frontline: Gets in, focuses the enemy squishies, press 3 for Osiris doesn't care mode*. Job done.

I'm amazed no one plays him anymore.

*Nice way to try to make an assassin look like a warrior by giving him stupid aoe damage reduction.

Romanians

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » September 2, 2015 11:05am | Report
see an osiris take bakasura and you got an osiris without ult

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }