Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The most op god?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » The most op god? 38 posts - page 3 of 4
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HollowsEdge » May 29, 2013 5:16am | Report
i really find bacchus, ymir, sobek and cupid really frustrating to play against especially in the right hands (i hate playing against cupid the most!! >:( ) especially when they are all in the same team along with poseidon its stun city :(

HollowsEdge

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by fromLATVIA » May 29, 2013 8:07am | Report
I think any well fed god will be OP against smaller lvl gods!Of course talking about dmg winners will be assassins ,but realy OP god should be god who have healing ,escape abilities and can help teamfights! ;D
Sry about my spelling!

fromLATVIA

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » May 29, 2013 12:30pm | Report
I really hate to deal against a fed AD Carries( melees and ranged). Specially Anhur. That lion becomes a beast when fed. But nothing really that I can call ''op'', SMITE is pretty balanced right now.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » May 29, 2013 1:36pm | Report
Dark Jaw wrote:

I really hate to deal against a fed AD Carries( melees and ranged). Specially Anhur. That lion becomes a beast when fed. But nothing really that I can call ''op'', SMITE is pretty balanced right now.

I agree. Any God is a pain in the *** when fed, but none of them are considered OP.

However, that is not to say that the older Gods are equal to the newer Gods, because they're not. The newer Gods are far superior in power to some of the old, and that is why some Gods like Artemis or Kali just don't compare.

If you put Neith vs. Artemis together, Neith has more AD, more CC, and more attack speed from level one. I hate that ***** anyway...

I think the older Gods need more than just redesigns, they need reworks. It's mainly Hi-Rez's fault for producing such high-powered Gods, but the game is not so balanced. It's closer than it has been in a long time, but it is not balanced.

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » May 29, 2013 2:18pm | Report
JararoNatsu wrote:

I agree. Any God is a pain in the *** when fed, but none of them are considered OP.

However, that is not to say that the older Gods are equal to the newer Gods, because they're not. The newer Gods are far superior in power to some of the old, and that is why some Gods like Artemis or Kali just don't compare.

If you put Neith vs. Artemis together, Neith has more AD, more CC, and more attack speed from level one. I hate that ***** anyway...

I think the older Gods need more than just redesigns, they need reworks. It's mainly Hi-Rez's fault for producing such high-powered Gods, but the game is not so balanced. It's closer than it has been in a long time, but it is not balanced.

You're correct, my statement about ''game totally balanced'' was wrong.

Another example is Ao Kuang vs. Poseidon. Poseidon has an powerful ultimate that is easy to hit someone, an ability that cripple foes, a ''knock-back'' ability, and a speed buff + auto attack buff. While Ao has a slow, a speed buff, an damage-over-time ability and a hard to hit but powerful ultimate.

And many others.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » May 29, 2013 3:01pm | Report
When it comes to Ao vs. Trollseidon, Ao has much more damage output from his abilities, but Poseidon has more CC and buffs. A fight between those two would prove... interesting, but I do have a feeling that Poseidon would prove superior, especially with the Ultimate.

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » May 30, 2013 1:33am | Report
JararoNatsu wrote:

When it comes to Ao vs. Trollseidon, Ao has much more damage output from his abilities, but Poseidon has more CC and buffs. A fight between those two would prove... interesting, but I do have a feeling that Poseidon would prove superior, especially with the Ultimate.

Well its not that easy, Ao Kuang is a really hard god to go 1v1 with because one misplaced skill can easily lead to death. However if he plays smart he can win against Poseidon because of his extremely high damage and if he hits him with Spirit's Tempest Poseidon is screwed, if he doesn't die because of it he will be so low health that he can't win the fight. I do agreed that Ao Kuang needs a buff mainly his Slither with is still use full but dose not hold up to other mages escapes, but a complete rework is going to far.

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by coldhotshot » May 30, 2013 1:40am | Report
God dammit guys, ao vs poseidon ao would win. Yes poseidon has way better moveset with stacking passive, cc, slow and prevent escape. But with ao kuang, you will farm faster if you sue him properly. This means that there will be a certain time frame where you will be stronger. Too many ao's are too passive. Before when the game was not full of the many op gods, ao kuang was easy to use as no one could do anything to a passive ao kuang. But because of the many physical gankers atm, it is impossible to play passively with ao kuang. A poseidon can be played as a balanced passive/aggressive and normally can beat a aggressive ao kuang but we have to take into account the jungle. An aggresive ao kuang knows how to lure out their opponents into their traps. Positioning is all the magic that is needed. A dragon that knows where to place his tornadoes and his ultimate is much better than a poseidon who can. Because the dragon will kill faster.
Click on my signature to go to my guide!

Other guides:
Fenrir :D

Click on this text to get a signature similar to this one!

coldhotshot

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » May 30, 2013 2:35am | Report
coldhotshot wrote:

God dammit guys, ao vs poseidon ao would win. Yes poseidon has way better moveset with stacking passive, cc, slow and prevent escape. But with ao kuang, you will farm faster if you sue him properly. This means that there will be a certain time frame where you will be stronger. Too many ao's are too passive. Before when the game was not full of the many op gods, ao kuang was easy to use as no one could do anything to a passive ao kuang. But because of the many physical gankers atm, it is impossible to play passively with ao kuang. A poseidon can be played as a balanced passive/aggressive and normally can beat a aggressive ao kuang but we have to take into account the jungle. An aggresive ao kuang knows how to lure out their opponents into their traps. Positioning is all the magic that is needed. A dragon that knows where to place his tornadoes and his ultimate is much better than a poseidon who can. Because the dragon will kill faster.

I agreed but I'm talking about the fact that Ao Kuang is one of the hardest gods to 1v1 with because if you miss your Tornadoes you damage out put is severely crippled for a long time, If you use Slither at the wrong time you will have no escape for a long time and Spirit's Tempest is one of the easiest skills to miss.

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by coldhotshot » May 30, 2013 9:20am | Report
*cough**cough* his 1*cough**cough* is a slow*cough**cough**cough**cough**cough**cough*.
Click on my signature to go to my guide!

Other guides:
Fenrir :D

Click on this text to get a signature similar to this one!

coldhotshot

Memorable (14)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }