Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Mobile Quiz for Android & iOS

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Videos & Streams » Mobile Quiz for Android & iOS 17 posts - page 2 of 2

Poll Question:

What mobile OS are you using?
Android
iOS
Windows
VOTE
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Technotoad64 » August 22, 2016 2:14pm | Report
PuppyBox wrote:

Do you mean by passives the "Attack Speed" and "Critical Strike Chance"? I'll for sure need some help with the item passives, as most of my MOBA experience is related with Heroes of Newerth.

By passives I mean passives like these:
  • Enemies hit by your abilities have 40% reduced healing and regeneration for 8 seconds.
  • When you take damage and are below 30% Health, you gain a Shield with health equal to 150 +10 per Player Level for 20s.
  • Reflects 20% of all basic attack damage back to the attacker as Physical Damage.
  • When your basic attack hits a target, the attacking movement speed debuff is removed from you for 1s.
  • When a god takes damage from your abilities, they take 10% of their maximum Health in additional damage.
  • Using an ability gives your next basic attack within the next 8s +75% of your Magical Power as additional Magical Damage. The effect can only apply once every 3s.
#ffe699 #ffff99 #e6ff99 #ccff99 #afff99 #99ff99 #99ffb3 #99ffcc #99fff3 #99f3ff #99e6ff #99ccff
#ffcc33 #ffff33 #ccff33 #99ff33 #66ff33 #33ff33 #33ff66 #33ff99 #33ffcc #33ffff #33ccff #3399ff
#cc9900 #cccc00 #99cc00 #66cc00 #33cc00 #00cc00 #00cc33 #00cc66 #00cc99 #00cccc #0099cc #0066cc
#664d00 #666600 #4d6600 #336600 #1a6600 #006600 #00661a #006633 #00664d #006666 #004d66 #003366

Technotoad64
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (46)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » August 22, 2016 7:29pm | Report
PuppyBox wrote:

Being able to turn off the volume so that you can listen to your own music would also be a huge plus

I didn't really think about it, as I listen music from the PC, but you are totally right. I'll include some button to disable music in next update.

That would be a huge plus for me ^^
I was traveling for ~5 hours yesterday, and when I do that I usually listen to music and play apps on my phone, but after 20 or so minutes of the in-game music my mind was starting to melt @_@

@Techno, item passives may be too long to read in this game, would take up a lot of screen space too
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by PuppyBox » August 27, 2016 3:59am | Report
First of all I would like to thank you guys for all of the suggestions about improving the game. To be honest you are the best MOBA community which I've been working with - no flames, just pure discussion about the game and wonderful suggestion what should be done to make it even better. Thanks!

I've got crazy time last week, but I'm working on version 1.7. Unfortunately it won't include all the changes which we have discussed, but don't be afraid - they will land in future releases :) Here is a list of changes which I want to include at the beginning of September:

- Settings section to enable/disable music & vibration (by Zilby)
- Price mode displays only tier 1 items (by all of the suggestions)
- Add god title mode (by Branmuffin17)
- Add pantheon mode (by Branmuffin17)

Here is the sneak peek of the changes: http://imgur.com/a/R1iMb

I will let you know when the version is available for download, as I just need to test it to make sure everything works correctly :)

PuppyBox

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » August 27, 2016 12:12pm | Report
Looks awesome! The majority of us on this site try to be more positive... There's too much negativity that we've seen on other sites, and we'd like to think we're a bit different. Black sheep of the smite community, but overall still productive members.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by PuppyBox » August 28, 2016 2:04am | Report
New version is available for download for Android devices - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.puppybox.quizsmite

The iOS update will be available next week, as it's under Apple review now. Hope you will like it and won't find any bugs this time :)

PuppyBox

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by PuppyBox » October 15, 2016 11:18am | Report
It's been a long time since last update, but it has finally landed. Here is small list of the changes:

- Add hardcore mode for most experienced players
- Hardcore mode has it's own leaderboard
- Shop where you can buy extra lives and skip question coins (only usable in standard mode)
- The UI has been re-worked
- Improve performance for older Android devices (below Android 5.x)
- Update game content to the latest SMITE version

Hope you won't find any bugs :)

PuppyBox

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by PuppyBox » October 23, 2016 2:37am | Report
I would like to translate the game from English into various languages and I need your help in that. I'm a Polish native speaker, so I was able to translate the app into Polish language, but I don't feel strong enough to make any other translations (my German and Russian are on very basic level). Currently I'm looking for native speakers of the following languages:

- German
- Portuguese (finished)
- Spanish (finished)
- French (finished)
- Dutch (finished)
- Turkish

Making the translation is as easy as modify single file which I've uploaded here http://www.megafileupload.com/sL2V/smite_quiz_en.json.

For example:
Original:
{
"Play": "Play",
"Hardcore mode": "Hardcore mode",
}

Translated to Polish:
{
"Play": "Graj",
"Hardcore mode": "Tryb twardziela",
}

The left side remains unchanged and the right side is translated into desired language. I of course don't want you to make it for free as I respect your time, so I can offer 10$ on your paypal account per translation. Making the translation takes about 40-60 minutes. The translations does not have to be 1:1, as it's more important for me that it fits the context of the Quiz (like the achievement names which can be invented by your imagination - I did same in the Polish version).

If you are interested:
- PM me here
- mail me at puppy.box[at]outlook.com
with details to what language can you make the translation, so I will confirm that nobody else is working on it and you can start the work.

PS. If you are native speaker of any other language (Russian, Czech, Hungarian ...) let me know so I'll reach you when I got more money to pay for the translations.

PS2. If you don't want any money for the translations I'll put your name/nickname/email in the "Authors" section of the game :) Just let me know what should it be.

PuppyBox

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }