Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Rumors

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Rumors 858 posts - page 28 of 86
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » May 28, 2013 6:18am | Report
coldhotshot wrote:

Ever since the beginning of smite, we have all been waiting for this moment. Finally after so many days, months and years we finally get Athena. I remember when I joined the game when Bakasura come out, so many people wanted poseidon and athena. Now Hi-rez is finally answering us, when half of those people quit Smite because of lack of content, repetitive loses and the such. We have lost, but the people we have now can finally be happy, as we know that Athena is coming out.

I never remember wanting Athena, Poseidon and Fenrir were the 2 really wanted
There also never was lack of content imo. We get new gods to play with all the time ;)
And back when we got Bakasure we already had quite a few gods anyways

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Shrubz » May 28, 2013 11:34am | Report
Nogglez wrote:

Woah woah, hold it right there Coldhotshot. Lack of content? Like...a god every 1-2 weeks isn't fast enough for you guys? I think Fenrir was more anticipated because they actually had a model of him way back in closed beta. I'm happy with the way things are progressing in Smite, though I am a bit worried that they limited themselves by using Gods only. If they used Mythologies instead, there would be room for many many more playable characters :P

You do realize that they don't only have gods? Bakasura, Arachne, Hercules, Ymir, Fenrir and Sun Wukong... Did you actually fiddle with the "Gods" in Smite before writing that?

Shrubz

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by caucheka » May 28, 2013 12:06pm | Report
technically shrubz i guess i would consider ymir a god but yeah those other ones aren't.

actually no idea on bakasura as i'm not familiar with hindu mythology. oh well.
the problem with quotes on the internet is that it's hard to determine their legitimacy - aristotle

be excrement to eachother.

caucheka

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » May 28, 2013 12:11pm | Report
Shrubz wrote:

You do realize that they don't only have gods? Bakasura, Arachne, Hercules, Ymir, Fenrir and Sun Wukong... Did you actually fiddle with the "Gods" in Smite before writing that?

He meanth that there are a lot more gods than non-gods :P
caucheka wrote:

technically shrubz i guess i would consider ymir a god but yeah those other ones aren't.

actually no idea on bakasura as i'm not familiar with hindu mythology. oh well.

Bakasura was a demon

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Shrubz » May 28, 2013 2:53pm | Report

He meanth that there are a lot more gods than non-gods :P

Not really...

Shrubz

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HollowsEdge » May 28, 2013 7:08pm | Report
Id love to see some yokai from japanese mythology if they go further down the mythology path!

HollowsEdge

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by sorcerer455 » May 28, 2013 8:45pm | Report
Now I want to see Hermes/Mercury and Demeter/Ceres since their the only Olympians left and they just can't I mean just can't leave them out.
"I wouldn't call me 'itsy bitsy' if I were you" "Who needs catnip when I have you"
My Arachne guide http://www.smitefire.com/smite/guide/arachne-the-weaver-guide-977

sorcerer455

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » May 28, 2013 9:56pm | Report
A Rumors build and people decide to ***** at each other... Can you people please talk on a general thread and use this one for, I don't know, RUMORS?

This isn't a "Let's talk about what I want for the game" thread. This is a "HEY, I HAVE KNOWLEDGE FOR OTHER PEOPLE SO I WILL POST IT" thread.

Derailing rant over.

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nogglez » May 29, 2013 12:28pm | Report
Shrubz wrote:

1. Cut out the hostility
2. I would consider those to be godly beings, or at least immortal.
3. I believe Hercules ascended to godhood, or at least joined them after he died.
Rep me up if I helped!

Nogglez

Established (19)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kraziub » May 30, 2013 4:12pm | Report
I started checking out the models in the game after the patch
I found Athena models and a thing called shield wall attached to it.
No texture for Athena so far
Click the sig to find my Sun Wukong guide.

Kraziub

Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }