Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Rumors

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Rumors 858 posts - page 27 of 86
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by sorcerer455 » May 26, 2013 8:56am | Report
Athena so far looks pretty cool.
"I wouldn't call me 'itsy bitsy' if I were you" "Who needs catnip when I have you"
My Arachne guide http://www.smitefire.com/smite/guide/arachne-the-weaver-guide-977

sorcerer455

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » May 26, 2013 9:03am | Report
I hope Athena will be a top tier tank like Ymir, Sobek and Bacchus. It is kinda annoying that there only are 3 top tier tanks :(
Sure you have Guan, but he is like plan iota or something like that. Than you get the rest of tanks like Odin, Hades, Ares, Vamana and Vulcan, but they are plan omega xD

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by dotademon » May 26, 2013 1:59pm | Report
when will she b released if anyone knows?

dotademon

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » May 26, 2013 2:42pm | Report
Next week.
All Hail Queen Storm, Queen Storm, Queen Ragingstorm!
You may call me Miss Storm.

"I have returned to the battlefield of these men, and this time, there will be no more salvation,"~Ragingstorm

BB Coding Queen of Smitefire: In the Olden Days, at least.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by nightmare1985 » May 26, 2013 3:08pm | Report
The day Athena arrives will be marked as day D in my calendar <3

nightmare1985

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by sorcerer455 » May 26, 2013 9:06pm | Report

The day Athena arrives will be marked as day D in my calendar <3

I know, Athena is way past her do date and needs to be released. Can't wait, so excited!
"I wouldn't call me 'itsy bitsy' if I were you" "Who needs catnip when I have you"
My Arachne guide http://www.smitefire.com/smite/guide/arachne-the-weaver-guide-977

sorcerer455

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HollowsEdge » May 27, 2013 1:15am | Report

I hope Athena will be a top tier tank like Ymir, Sobek and Bacchus. It is kinda annoying that there only are 3 top tier tanks :(
Sure you have Guan, but he is like plan iota or something like that. Than you get the rest of tanks like Odin, Hades, Ares, Vamana and Vulcan, but they are plan omega xD

Ares is top tier :( well at least for me he is ;)

HollowsEdge

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by coldhotshot » May 27, 2013 7:26am | Report
Ever since the beginning of smite, we have all been waiting for this moment. Finally after so many days, months and years we finally get Athena. I remember when I joined the game when Bakasura come out, so many people wanted poseidon and athena. Now Hi-rez is finally answering us, when half of those people quit Smite because of lack of content, repetitive loses and the such. We have lost, but the people we have now can finally be happy, as we know that Athena is coming out.
Click on my signature to go to my guide!

Other guides:
Fenrir :D

Click on this text to get a signature similar to this one!

coldhotshot

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » May 27, 2013 9:08am | Report
coldhotshot wrote:

Ever since the beginning of smite, we have all been waiting for this moment. Finally after so many days, months and years we finally get Athena. I remember when I joined the game when Bakasura come out, so many people wanted poseidon and athena. Now Hi-rez is finally answering us, when half of those people quit Smite because of lack of content, repetitive loses and the such. We have lost, but the people we have now can finally be happy, as we know that Athena is coming out.

Well said my friend, well said.

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nogglez » May 28, 2013 5:00am | Report
Woah woah, hold it right there Coldhotshot. Lack of content? Like...a god every 1-2 weeks isn't fast enough for you guys? I think Fenrir was more anticipated because they actually had a model of him way back in closed beta. I'm happy with the way things are progressing in Smite, though I am a bit worried that they limited themselves by using Gods only. If they used Mythologies instead, there would be room for many many more playable characters :P
Rep me up if I helped!

Nogglez

Established (19)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }