Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Patch Note Spoils - 9/24/14

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Patch Note Spoils - 9/24/14 48 posts - page 5 of 5
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » September 29, 2014 11:01am | Report
RazeMage wrote:

HEYYYYYYY...... Sivir's richochet gives you 80% attack speed and a 70% damage bounce :( it's one of the best for split pushing

If you want to splitpush, you'd pick someone like Lucian or I dunno, pretty much any other ADC with decent waveclear since they can do something well besides splitpushing and early game burst-harass.

And to clarify, Sivir's Rico hits for three autos. Or in OB terms, 12 autos. And it's still better.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » September 29, 2014 11:03am | Report
MadDanny wrote:

You know OB is bad. BUT one way to fix it is give it 50% attack speed rather than 40%. That way, you'll have more power creep options. Instead of Asi, BF. Instead of Executioner, Jotun or Bane etc.

I suppose it would eventually become something like Devo Gloves or Hide of the Urchin; an item with no real passive but a **** ton of stats. That would work, I suppose.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » September 29, 2014 11:06am | Report
festive1 wrote:

I can see a future where this is a great Item for early game jungling. I honestly think its really good.

That 25% hit chance is what ****s it up. If it applied, say, 20 + 25% of your PP on EVERY autoattack, it might be different...but either way, that thing just before Golden Bow beats both in stats and gold efficiency and passive, so I don't really see it as a jungling item when that exists.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HolyPudding » September 29, 2014 11:43am | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

That 25% hit chance is what ****s it up. If it applied, say, 20 + 25% of your PP on EVERY autoattack, it might be different...but either way, that thing just before Golden Bow beats both in stats and gold efficiency and passive, so I don't really see it as a jungling item when that exists.

I agree, i have no idea why so many people are picking Obow
"We are none but friends

All born to the same forum

Why not live in peace?"

HolyPudding

Established (19)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » September 29, 2014 11:52am | Report
Raventhor wrote:

I'm literally done arguing with you. I've explained myself on several occasions and am met with only hostility. I don't dislike, I despise people who degrade others because opinions differ, especially when the other side has been nothing but benevolent.
You really need to stop repeating yourself, and generally speaking, acting nice and polite doesn't make you less wrong, foolish, or awful.

Raventhor wrote:
Also, you refused to read my entire Scylla guide before trying it, and inevitably failing. Don't come to me with your failures. I also said Nemean lion among MANY other items to counter Loki, but NOT as my primary point. I stated it as a secondary to simple positioning, which you never take into account in Smite. You always think hard numbers matter and never actual skill or positioning.

This paragraph is so full of fail I need to dissect it piece by piece.

Raventhor wrote:
Also, you refused to read my entire Scylla guide before trying it, and inevitably failing. Don't come to me with your failures.
Nothing but benevolent, my ***.

Firstly, I did read all of it, I told you I did, and you just assume that I lied or something? Your guide makes absolutely no sense, and we both know its your reputation that earns the upvotes, rather than any actual content.

You need to stop assuming that everything that disagrees with you is wrong or stupid or ignorant. I'm calling you a troll after looking through months of your comments; you're calling me a failure at Scylla because I gave one negative review of your guide and think that harass over waveclear at level five is a stupid idea. People reading this, do you think that harassing enemy gods early game while sacrificing waveclear is a good idea?

You even advocate getting frisky in lane as Scylla, one of the squishiest nuggets in Smite, while leveling your harass skill first, in-lane, at level four, in a game where minions are literally several gods' worth of damage. How the **** is that statement correct in any way?

You also failed to counter my points, and as usual, you just leave the conversation rather than attempt to make a counterpoint. Probably because you have no argument. This isn't the first time you completely abandon a convo when someone replies back.

Raventhor wrote:
I also said Nemean lion among MANY other items to counter Loki, but NOT as my primary point.
Who the **** cares if its your primary point or not, you're still saying that an ADC should get Hide of the Urchin/Lion/Sovereignty/Mystical Mail/Whatever. You're saying that ADCs can counterbuild while getting their **** beat down by a Loki, and that is the most ******ed statement I have ever heard, excluding some of arka and Shao's statements.

Not only do you not have the needed gold, not only does buying them put you even further behind, not only does buying it heavily weaken your influence on the rest of the game whether or not Loki continues to focus you, not only does it destroy your damage output and not even do much against Loki due to your low base health and armor, but you essentially burn anywhere from 2.3 to a full 3k gold - as an item that, WHETHER OR NOT IT COUNTERS LOKI, cripples you for the rest of the entire game. You can't duel other ADCs with the massive damage loss, you're too weakened to fight enemy mages, it obviously does little against supports, it may do something against bruisers and assassins...except The Executioner is a thing, except Jotunn's Wrath is a thing, and in a game that's focused almost entirely around damage, you shot yourself in the foot against the DPS tank and the burst guy.

There is no room for counterbuilding in Smite. Get out of your League fantasies.

Raventhor wrote:
I stated it as a secondary to simple positioning, which you never take into account in Smite. You always think hard numbers matter and never actual skill or positioning.
Firstly, I never said skill and positioning completely don't matter - I did say that they don't matter a LOT, but not nothing.

Second, you're IGNORING numbers. You're IGNORING the ****tty numbers of OB, you're IGNORING the way Hide of the Nemean Lion does no damage, you're IGNORING how minions deal insane damage early game, you're IGNORING how Scylla's Crush has identical base damage scalings as Sic 'Em.

Positioning and skill are obviously factors when it comes to counterplay. That's yet another incredibly obvious statement...so? How does this change anything? When did we swap topics? The fact is, you still say insane and/or stupid things on a semi-regular basis, and one correct statement makes no difference to that fact. Stop trying to deflect my point by insulting me, at least without giving a ******** argument back.

Yes, I'm an arse who insults people often, especially if they disagree with me, but I give REASONS. When someone says there is nothing wrong with Nemesis, I point out the 100% scalings on an Assassins and insult them. When someone says that juking is a regular thing in Smite, I point out how these so-called "jukable" skillshots are by far a minority AND most of them depend on the attacker, rather than the defender - if He Bo misses you with water spout/old Cocoon/ Rain Fire/, it is his ****ing fault, not yours, AND the **** ton of CC that exist to make aiming effortless.

As I recall, you also once said you could juke Arachne's Cocoon. The old pull, I mean. Stuff like that. You keep saying random and stupid **** that only makes sense in another and better MOBA, and you don't counter my points, just leave the topic. You're not avoiding hostility - you're avoiding confrontation, period, and being unwilling to defend your points just makes you a coward.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » September 29, 2014 12:40pm | Report
All I know is I'm da greatest

^_^

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Firraria » September 29, 2014 12:43pm | Report
ICEN wrote:

All I know is I'm da greatest

^_^

I can vouch for this.

Firraria
<Skullcracker>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by festive1 » September 29, 2014 4:08pm | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

No, I was talking about Ichiaval, to gives a great power boost to your clear.
You can check out my cool Ymir guide by clicking here
Thanks Lprats for making an awesome Ymir drawing :)
If you want to look at my old signature click by clicking here
PM Me if you want me to try to make signature for you

festive1

Memorable (14)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }