Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Opinions on Kumhakarna

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Opinions on Kumhakarna 42 posts - page 1 of 5
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by alphacar » April 11, 2014 3:46pm | Report

I wonder how many basic attacks will make him actually die.

Edit: ****, I forgot the b in Kumbhakarna

alphacar

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » April 11, 2014 4:14pm | Report
The wave clear on his 1 is just too good. Seems if you get blink you can pull off all sorts of combos.

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by alphacar » April 11, 2014 4:47pm | Report
UnknownPandr wrote:

The wave clear on his 1 is just too good.

Does seems like it but I'm more worried about that passive though. Kinda seems unnecesssary since Kumbhakarna is going to be played (hopefully) mainly as a support tank. I guess it's just to prolong his death.

alphacar

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MaysJedi » April 11, 2014 4:53pm | Report
Dat jiggle. get on his level,Neith.
"MaysJedi is the best jedi in Smite, don't deny it."[color=#ff0000][/color]

MaysJedi

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » April 11, 2014 4:59pm | Report
alphacar wrote:

Does seems like it but I'm more worried about that passive though. Kinda seems unnecesssary since Kumbhakarna is going to be played (hopefully) mainly as a support tank. I guess it's just to prolong his death.

Well, from what I saw you only need 5-6 basic attacks to kill him while his passive is up. Once it gets shut down he has to wait 4 minutes. Seems attack speed can shred the passive pretty easily.

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aphnex » April 11, 2014 5:21pm | Report
Don't forget though, he can use yawn while he's sleeping, mesmerizing them before they can pull it off.

Aphnex

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » April 11, 2014 5:59pm | Report
I think I found my new Guardian, other than Sobek and Geb. I love his gameplay style, plus his design is also cool. And of course, that's judging from this reveal video. I still need to try him once he comes out.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SurvivorZombeh » April 11, 2014 7:01pm | Report
Yeah his yawn while sleeping seems OP, but he also seems like a great support, in meh clan I'm usually the support or backup adc, I go Odin or Geb, but this guy.... I gotta try out as support.

SurvivorZombeh

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by alphacar » April 11, 2014 9:04pm | Report
Just found out that his passive has a 240 seconds cooldown and while sleeping he can takes 6 hits(+1 every 5 levels) to actually die.

Throw Back does 70/140/210/280/350 +50% of his magical power as damage to the enemy he hits. If the enemy is minion then the flying minion does 90/160/230/300/370 (+60% of his magical power) to each other minion it hits.

Groggy Strike roots enemies for 1.5s and deals 50/90/130/170/210 (+50% of his magical power) as damage.

Mighty Yawn mez all enemies that are in range for 1.5/2/2.5/3/3.5 seconds. If hit under those seconds then enemies are slowed by 40% for 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2 seconds.

Epic Uppercut is you uppercutting someone sky high.

After seeing these numbers I think he can potentially be the next Ymir.

alphacar

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » April 11, 2014 11:09pm | Report
Seems actually underpowered to me. His 2 takes about a year and a half to launch, and a lot of his abilities (basically his dashes) are pretty slow travelling and easy to dodge. Since he's played as a guardian, that is, duo lane, his passive will be very very hard to utilize without it being wasted. Especially since you can't mesmerize ranged characters (....well they shouldn't be in melee range that is). Finally, his ult's crash will almost never hit anyone. You stay in the air for three solar phases.

I find him in a decent spot. He's decent...but he's easy to counter/play against. He doesn't punish you too badly if you have decent reaction time.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }