Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Opinions on Kumhakarna

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Opinions on Kumhakarna 42 posts - page 3 of 5
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Silv3rX » April 12, 2014 10:38am | Report
Reskin for Zhong Kui confirmed
The Moba King

Silv3rX
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (53)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by alphacar » April 12, 2014 10:54am | Report
Silv3rX wrote:

Reskin for Zhong Kui confirmed

lol. Yeah, *** looks *********ing ugly.

alphacar

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » April 12, 2014 11:11am | Report
alphacar wrote:

lol. Yeah, *** looks *********ing ugly.

giggle's because All4 is childish
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » April 12, 2014 12:11pm | Report
Raventhor wrote:

Apollo has nearly the same, instantaneous, long mes. 2.3 compared to 3.5...makes sense on a tank. And let's be real, how long do mesmerizes usually last? While obviously exceptions occur, mesmerizes are usually going to be treated as interrupts, not hard CC.

This.

Mes is nice, but honestly, most of the time, the mes gets broken before the timer is up on it, from what I've seen. It's definitely a nice cc to give you an easy breather or setup for a sec or if you're wanting to run away, but a mes is hardly that intimidating.

I think he looks pretty fun. Doesn't look overpowered to me. Will just have to see how he actually performs when he's released.

Off-topic to him, but on-topic to the new patch: I'm looking forward to that new Isis skin. It's not amazing, and I'm going to agree with a few people on the Reddit by saying that I would have loved to have seen some kind of Phoenix Isis skin or something, but it looks pretty cool, and I love Isis, so I'll definitely be picking it up.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by festive1 » April 15, 2014 5:49am | Report
The mesmerise while asleep is insane, if you are alone when you get the kill, then he mesmerises you, there is no way you would be able to kill him. :( I have to try him though, he sounds like the new Ymir (who is my main) i0n terms of CC and annoying-ness. :)
You can check out my cool Ymir guide by clicking here
Thanks Lprats for making an awesome Ymir drawing :)
If you want to look at my old signature click by clicking here
PM Me if you want me to try to make signature for you

festive1

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sasquatch180 » April 16, 2014 11:11am | Report
So how does Groggy Strike work? Does it work like Athena's Preemptive Strike (you charge it, and then can choose to either cancel or attack)?

Sasquatch180

Memorable (12)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SuspensionXD » April 16, 2014 12:00pm | Report
I, personally, think's he's op. His yawn, and all other CC bs is way to good for a guardian. On top of that, his design is VERY similar to that of Zhong Kui's design. It'a like they didn't even try to make him look "different." Zhong Kui and him can be brothers for god's sake. So, in my honest opinion, I just don't like him.

SuspensionXD

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Shavul » April 16, 2014 12:39pm | Report
I've seen like 4 ***bas 'till now, and all of them are stupid and buy Mystical Mark.

That'll be all.

Shavul

Remarkable (7)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » April 16, 2014 1:01pm | Report
Mystical Mark isn't a bad item...

Anyway, his mes is very long and helps him escape, but in a teamfight his CC is sub-par for a tank (VERY subpar) and his damage output is unreliable and low. His saving grace is his ult, but requires a stationary fight or the AoE damage is null. Both his ult dash and his regular dash are very slow and short ranged. His root is very long but it takes an hour to charge, even if you don't move slower while charging it.

In the end, I find him sub-par. Decent, but not at all a competitive pick.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Keari » April 16, 2014 1:07pm | Report
He is annoying to deal with, but not op.

Keari

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }