Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Rage is not being bought as often?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Build & Guide Discussion » Rage is not being bought as often? 24 posts - page 2 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kriega1 » September 17, 2020 2:30pm | Report
S7evin424 wrote:

I love Devo, if I can put it on any hunter I would. Except maybe Ullr or Skadi but I make a lot of mistakes and Devo is like my security blanket. I'm not too experienced with Medusa but I feel like she's pretty versatile and can benefit from going both routes with Trans or Devo? What does surprise me is pro players such as Incon putting Trans on Artemis, that I can't wrap my brain around.

Incon does a lot of wacky stuff sometimnes, either for his own playstyle or it's one of his viewer requested builds which are meant to be troll.

Kriega1

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (143)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by S7evin424 » September 17, 2020 3:51pm | Report
Yeah but then my dumbass see's he's actually stomping with it so I have to go try it out for myself and end up feeding my brains out. I did it in the name of science and concluded he stomped with it because... well he's Incon and I'm not. What a shocking result.

S7evin424

Notable (2)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » September 17, 2020 4:15pm | Report
Kriega1 wrote:

Bran you could always go Trans Qins on Medusa

Acknowledged, and absolutely. I just really like the CDR from Fail on her. The other go-to build types esp against a tanky comp that I would consider would be Trans Ninja Asi Ata+Qin's and then either Silver + O-Bow/Toxic or BF+TB...or something like that.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (395)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » September 18, 2020 8:11am | Report
Branmuffin17 wrote:

I mean, people (looking at you, Pros) are building Qin's Sais as the 3RD FREAKING ITEM. Historically, that was a pretty big no-no, due to the combination of price and the fact that Qin's passive damage potential scales off of enemy health. It was more of a common 4th/5th item.

Honestly, this shift is not too surprising, with the [physical pen changes and new items HP became a ton more valued and has always been the best tank stat (as it always scales "liniarily" while prot gives diminishing returns)

Also, the main reasons that this is possible is that adc item builds are more flexible now as old exe was pretty bloated as kriega mentioned (it kinda always has been). The thing that holds it back from being LoL botrk (similar passive and is for "on-hit" adc the first item) is the price. Although % HP gives more "oomph" (or well provides you with a big power spike) later in the game the item scales very well during the game because of the same reason.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » September 18, 2020 8:57am | Report
Those are good points Dev, just confirming that I recognized and acknowledged the reason for Qin's purchased 3rd in the sentence immediately preceeding that paragraph: "Part of this reason is because a bunch of items got health buffs and The Sledge came into existence and became the de facto core item for a bunch of gods." I stated that it was historically a later-game item, but not discounting the current reason.

Combine that with Kriega's point that Ata is more expensive than Exe was (and is less effective than old Exe) and you've only got a 250 gold spread between Ata and Qin's.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (395)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by S7evin424 » September 18, 2020 12:30pm | Report
Branmuffin17 wrote:

Combine that with Kriega's point that Ata is more expensive than Exe was (and is less effective than old Exe) and you've only got a 250 gold spread between Ata and Qin's.

Welllllll looks like Ata is for sure getting nerfed now... got some testing to do soon.

Decrease attack speed 30% to 25%
Decreases movement speed while attacking and strafing from 40% to 30%

It might still be really valuable for that pen since they're not touching the pen. But it might go from *absolutely required for ADC* to *extremely good* if I'm judging the numbers correctly.

And Silverbranch which was on my Artemis and Ah Muzen Cab build that I was working on got changed.
Decrease attack speed from 35% to 30% which I tested already by switching out an item with 25% attack speed to one that had 20% to simulate the decrease and it significantly reduced how many stacks it can get. So Ody bow might be required with Silverbranch to make up for that loss? I dunno got some science to do when the rework comes out.

S7evin424

Notable (2)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kriega1 » September 18, 2020 12:34pm | Report
I mean if you're building Silverbranch, on Artemis you're probably going Devo's Qins, and Trans Qins on Amc. And you will either have Toxic Blade or Obow (or possibly both in devo's build since you don't need Asi unlike Trans Qins if you want lifesteal).

Kriega1

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (143)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Spankgank » September 18, 2020 8:40pm | Report
What's the Ah muzen cab build?

Spankgank

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by S7evin424 » September 19, 2020 12:10am | Report
Ninja Tabi, Transcendence, Asi, Silverbranch Bow, Atalanta's Bow, Qin's Sais sell boots for Ichaival or throw in Toxic Blade if needed.

Silverbranch works rather well on AMC with his Hive as a 50% attack speed buff at all times within the Hive range. So base build you're looking at 26 constant stacks of Silverbranch, 287 physical power with items 30% pen and some lifesteal. Selling boots for Ichaival 298 physical with 28 stacks. Once you start hitting people though and proc your items you get a whopping 343 physical power damn near maxed out. That power with that pen and that attack speed capped out is... I feel like it's almost broken. Once teams realize you're killing tanks in 2 seconds of sustained fire though you'll be focused down harder than a Hel. Like... people willingly dying in efforts just to take you down.

When I tested it with Odysseus bow the single target damage fell off without physical power but that passive will add on tons of damage to team fights so take that into consideration.

Kriega1 wrote:

I mean if you're building Silverbranch, on Artemis you're probably going Devo's Qins, and Trans Qins on Amc. And you will either have Toxic Blade or Obow (or possibly both in devo's build since you don't need Asi unlike Trans Qins if you want lifesteal).

Oh my Silverbranch bow on Artemis is almost meme worthy. I just bought every single high attack speed item in the game... ex... except Ody bow cause I have a lot hate relationship with it. But that build is still in experiment phase. Probably dropping Exe for Qins when I get the chance to edit.

S7evin424

Notable (2)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kriega1 » September 19, 2020 2:13am | Report
Ninja trans Asi Atalanta’s Qins Silverbranch selling boots for Odysseus’ Bow

Kriega1

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (143)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }