Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Next Arena Guide

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Build & Guide Discussion » Next Arena Guide 13 posts - page 2 of 2

Poll Question:

Which God would you like to see me cover for my next Arena guide?
Bastet
Cupid
Freya
Kali
Other (please suggest in comments)
VOTE
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » October 17, 2015 1:43am | Report
Prism: Challenge met, or challenge failed? Check it out...give me feedback?
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (395)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kipit » March 26, 2019 10:24am | Report
Branmuffin17 wrote:

Maybe a poll will get more people to respond? Or is Arena (and subsequently, Arena guides) not really in demand at all? Do you guys care?

Guide probably won't be worked on for a bit, but I can at least start thinking about what I'm going to write.

Bran,

I would love to see "SOL"... She is my ALT... I bring the pain with her from my setup.

Let me see how you would set your SUNBLAZE then I will post mine.

Kipit

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » March 27, 2019 11:25am | Report
Hey Kipit (also sorry, forgot to add you last night, I didn't actually play though so I'll try to remember tonight),

Whoa, you found a really old thread =P This was before I ended up making all of my guides that I currently maintain...so I just don't think I have the time to create another one at this point.

For Sol in Arena, I would personally build her mostly straight mage, not ADC, because she doesn't have to take down objectives (one of her strong points), and she has to be at full stacks of Unstable Manifestation to really make her basics count. With that consideration, I'd probably avoid Demonic Grip, and just go with mostly flat pen, and possibly Obsidian Shard late against a particularly tanky team.
If you really wanted to make a boxer out of her, I'd go this route:
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (395)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }